WAIT... WHAT? IS IT TODAY??

Untitled-2.jpg

lying boy.
And dont forget, U pay already for COMPLETE GAME.
Quoting a sale price on a game that's been out for a year is pretty stupid really.

I'm not lying, I'm quoting actual PC game prices, not sale prices, not 'in the bargain bucket' prices.

CoD does not sell you the full game, it also has HUNDREDS of skins/models you can buy for the game - a bit like extra cars and skins. Thanks for playing. Goodbye.

Back to RRRE. I´ve bought almost all content, but barely drive it, because there are no dedicated servers (so no club races here) and no (enough) setup options or multi setup saves yet, some annoying bugs are present, but I am sure, RRRE time is coming, so I have no problem invest my money to the game. If somebody feels different, there is always an option not to buy anything and drive only free cars & tracks :)

The MP is a ghost town and this really puts me off from buying more content. I will wait and see how the game and the online racing develop because paying for an online only game just to play "offline" against AI feels a bit odd to me.
This has nothing to do S3 as the guys are doing a fantastic job but I hope MP picks up.

Yeah, I think once we get more stable and into MP Beta, things will pick up.

They just made some net code changes...a bit rocky at the moment, but will probably be a lot better in time....time, time, time.

I totally agree though, they need to try and get more people playing and or online.

The MP is a ghost town and this really puts me off from buying more content. I will wait and see how the game and the online racing develop because paying for an online only game just to play "offline" against AI feels a bit odd to me.
This has nothing to do S3 as the guys are doing a fantastic job but I hope MP picks up.
I've tried to put up some events at the moment...
http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/eu-us-gentlemen-start-your-routers-phase-3.97192/
I'm not following EU side unfortunately but here in the US we're running a few races with quite a good success ;)

I don't think the EU side is bothering. No-one was in the chat room, and I think most of the drivers just went to WTCC/Monza; the same as last week. I don't really understand the function of the yellow star, but I don't think many, if any EU RD drivers were in that server. A bit of a fail.

I don't think the EU side is bothering. No-one was in the chat room, and I think most of the drivers just went to WTCC/Monza; the same as last week. I don't really understand the function of the yellow star, but I don't think many, if any EU RD drivers were in that server. A bit of a fail.

unfortunate. Yeah the EU side has a lot more drivers so maybe they don't feel the need to "get together"?

Mmmh... thanks Nikh for the headsup. I actually had that kind of sensation (seeing very few comments on the races in the aftermath) but hey no harm done. At least with the polls we pointed out what are the days/hours ppl would likely to be online, so one can make his own considerations... well, I suppose it'd be better for me to focus only on US events then since they're quite sucessful here...

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 96 12.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 71 9.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 75 9.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 47 6.2%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 105 13.9%