Discussion in 'RaceRoom Racing Experience' started by Emilio, Dec 17, 2014.
@Jay Ekkel I'm having some cardiac dysrhythmias now... can you defib me please?
Servers are down through last 2.5 hours yet. Preparing something big, may be
It should be...game is offline from almost 10.45 so...
4.2gb update just started???
I'm freaking out
why must always happen when I'm not at home??
- ADAC GT MASTERS 2014 Experience
- ADAC 2014 - BMW Z4 GT3 2014
- ADAC 2014 - Audi R8 LMS Ultra 2014
- ADAC 2014 - McLaren MP4-12C GT3 2014
- ADAC 2014 - Chevrolet Camaro GT3 2014
- ADAC 2014 - Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG GT3 2014
- ADAC 2014 - Chevrolet Corvette Z06.R GT3 2014
And various new liveries.
- Fixed an issue where assigning a button wouldn’t override the other functionality that was using the same button.
- Fixed: DTM 2014 – If player has no pit preset, tyre compound selection reverts to “prime” after pit menu overlay is closed
- Fixed: Drive Through Penalty served is displayed after serving a Stop and go penalty.
- Enabled Pit Stops in Multiplayer.
- Enabled Pit Stops in all experiences.
- Added car status toggle in options.
- Fixed certain downloaded ghosts causing a crash when spawned.
- Improved pit waypoint system.
- Fixed an issue where the user landed on the main green orb menu with experience themed text, after changing the language.
- Fixed an issue where split time between drivers would sometimes show bad data for opponent.
- Fixed track texture quality being linked to the car texture quality in graphic settings.
- Fixed an issue where the bangers were still deformed after repairing aero in pit stop.
- Added a check in code that makes sure the physics are definitely loaded for the player car.
- Made the following changes to the wrecker prevention system:
- Going in the wrong direction for more than 3 seconds.
- Standing still for more than 5 seconds
- When resetting the car
- Driving in the correct direction
- Going faster than 20m/s (72km/h)
- No car within 5 meters
Offline (Car reset only):
- Only ghosted when resetting the car
- Unghosted when going faster than 2m/s (7.2km/h) and no car within 5 meters.
- Reduced damage when not using clutch to help with manual clutch shifting.
- Fixed Race session ignoring preferred grid position set in game menu if Practice is ON but Qualify is OFF.
- Fixed an exploit in Qualifying where the player could get an extra qualifying lap if they enter the pits instead of crossing the finish line at session end.
- Corner Markers are now OFF by default in settings.
- Fixed Lap counter in pause menu not always matching the real lap counter.
- Fixed an issue where tyre flex was visible and stretching across the screen when car is on two wheels.
- Improved code flow for initializing controllers and handling ffb restarts.
- Limited the amount of server ping requests that can be active at the same time to 5.
- We now freeze session times if there are no players connected in practice and Qualifying.
- Increased MP server response timeout.
Physics & AI & Camera & Audio:
- McLaren MP4 - Improved external sounds.
- McLaren MP4 – Lowered rear-view camera for better view.
- Honda Civic WTCC 2013 – Fixed Stereo Panning Channel, adjusted cockpit sound.
- Carlsson Judd – Fixed Stereo Panning Channel.
- BMW 635 CSi: Improved overall sounds.
- Made AI on main path not avoid cars in pit exit unless very slow.
- Made AI in pit entry/exit not overtake other cars unless very slow.
- Improved pit stop turn-in speed for low AI skill level.
- Fixed an issue that could cause AI to pit too late.
- Changed AI control timer when exiting pit from 3 to 0.
- Improved general AI behavior on all tracks.
- Chevrolet Camaro GT3 – Fixed issues with rear view and side mirrors.
- BMW M3 E30 – Various art fixes.
- McLaren MP4-12C: Fixed some reflection issues.
- Portimao - Updatedwith new road shader, road bumps and various tweaks and bug fixes.
- Zolder – Various art fixes such as flickering white lines
- RedBull Ring – Various art fixes for shadows.
- Hockenheim – Various art fixes.
- Indianapolis – Various art fixes.
- Nurburgring: Fixed flickering issues on some time of day settings.
- Lakeview Hillclimb: Various art fixes.
- Global: Tweaked shadows. Increased draw distance and limited noise.
- Global: Minor tweaks to car materials. Boost of reflections. Adjusted chrome, increased specular intensity on car and in cockpit.
- Added a discount functionality that pre-calculates the discounts before finalizing the order.
- Added Newsfeed notification settings in profile.
- Newsfeed now shows all FB updates from subscribed fan pages.
- Various optimizations to the store page for better performance.
- Fixed an issue where players could interact with menus outside of their visual representation.
- Fixed not being able to test drive DTM 2014 cars in R3E portal.
- Fixed Leaderboards related stats not updating in profile.
- Fixed Packs not counting the liveries that comes with the cars under liveries.
- Fixed Single Player practice menu showing Leaderboards header on top in all experiences.
- Fixed “Add all to cart” option appearing under user’s profile page.
- Fixed number of opponents not hiding properly in practice mode when selecting a hillclimb track.
- Removed headline/close on all championship splashes.
- Added class icons and link to Car renders in portal to better distinguish cars with same or similar names.
- We now grey out Confirm purchase button until the transaction is actually done to avoid double transactions being sent to Steam.
4.2GB???... Ok guys, I can do some racing action next weekend... I love my 4.000 bandwidth!
don't see dtm 92? blind or not out yet? about 10$ for adac experience..
*explode to bits*
Sachsenring is great!
ADAC 2014 standalone. I wonder why? To pick up more/less money from users?
Probably something to so with it making use of various rules that aren't yet available in single-race functionality. Are you able to tell me whether you can run the cars on non-GTM tracks?
If not, please can someone let us know how much time we should expect before it is merged with the main game? Unlike the DTM, I might well purchase it anyway but it would be good to know when we can use the full set together.
It is a business, you don't HAVE to buy it. It is a very modular game.
It's already in the game!
"It is a business,"
Marketing trick, thats right word)))
I think the ADAC 2014 EXPERIENCE is quite reasonably priced.
The two new tracks would cost 998vRP if bought alone. The cars and liveries would come in at another 2,000+vRP or so if bought separately. On top of that, you get a Championship mode, pit stops, tyre rotation and driver changes like the real thing.
I already owned the ADAC2013 Pack and the old European Track Pack (now updated) and I can have the whole Experience for only 1154vRP. (about £10UKP)
A lot of work goes into this and the programmers have to eat somehow...
well I don't see how a business stays around good or bad, unless they are making money. All companies try and trick you in some form....its nothing new.
I don't see getting two tracks and basically a Mclaren with another series for like 12$ a rip off. It is annoying it was so close to the release of 2013, but that appears to merely be bc they seemed so far behind. I was hoping it to be 8$ for me, but its 12$...not a big deal if I want it.
I agree though, at this rate there is no end in site
Paying for liveries its a nonsence at all, then prices without discount drawing from some fantasy triller. If U first time R3E user, U must pay for ADAC 2014 more than 20 dollars, it costs higher than pre release Assetto Corsa, taht has open mod community, FREE, U heard it FREE liveries, and many other advantages, like dx11 graphics and best physics ever.
Okay, just about Euro Pack Track. Just explain me the formation of price if I new user? Also explain me, if I want to buy 2 new tracks I need to pay 1000 vRP, but euro pack discount 395 vRP right? I dont need on more pack, but I have already all the track in it, then why I should buy Euro pack with discount, instead to just buy Slovakia ring separately, but not for 499 vRP, for 150 vRP for example? Like disount for user that already have rest of tracks?
Separate names with a comma.