Wagnum's Graphics Mod

Misc Wagnum's Graphics Mod Final (I promise! ;)

Login or Register an account to download this content
Getting excited now as managed to replicate the 7.4 images perfectly and even improved from there. Now currently working on the other weathers. Wont be long now and as I would assume Kunos are at a stage where they wont be altering the graphics engine significantly anymore, this should be the definitive version and my final release since looking much much better...

So far I have complete;
Heavy Fog - No change
Light Fog - Reworked skies
Clear - Rework completed
Mid Clear - Rework completed
Light Cloud - Rework completed
Mid Cloud - Working on currently
Heavy Cloud - Working on currently
Night - Still to be worked on
Testing across tracks at different times (for tweaking purposes) - Still to be done

Last edited:
I believe it is complete! Have now taken screenshots and updated the overview page. Will create a video to show the weathers all off which will be the last stress test to make sure absolutely happy and dont need any further tweaking. Should get this done either tomorrow or Saturday and will post the update once i'm happy with everything :)

Last edited:
Just putting the video together and we'll be done! Expect will release tomorrow... Biggest difference between this release and the 7.4 one is the skies arent as deep in colour since can't realistically replicate any longer with the changes Kunos made but they certainly dont look washed out. Light Cloud now looks more realistic and i think looks really great. Light Fog also is really nice to drive in too, looks very atmospheric, especially at low light levels... Hope people like it as spent ages on this release! Fingers crossed!

Are the weathers and ppfilter compatible with sweetfx from the current GbW mod? (unless there's a way to change the sweetFX in game?)
Expect they will work but don't know what the outcome will look like. I do have a sweet fx preset with this as well which I recommend using. Is there a problem with it not working or were you just wanting to know if the GbW one worked as well?

Last edited:
I don't want to bother you. I was looking for pictures of the same "spot" taken with different weathers, you could post them if you already got them.
Thanks anyway!
Here you go;
Heavy Fog High
481c5b88f2.jpg

Heavy Fog Low
481c614c35.jpg

Light Fog High
481c46199e.jpg

Light Fog Low
481c3e9874.jpg

Clear High
481c50949b.jpg

Clear Low
481c55604f.jpg

Mid Clear High
481c3d0c95.jpg

Mid Clear Low
481c2b2f15.jpg

Light Cloud High
481c12dbb8.jpg

Light Cloud Low
481c14b855.jpg

Noch eine Frage zur Installation. Muss ich die Orginalclouds unter den Ordnern 256-512-1024 auch entfernen?
Not 100% sure if the folders have to be deleted as well but my download includes all the original contents too. Therefore I would delete them just to be sure it doesnt cause issues since you can always use my backups to reinstall them. Ive just posted a YouTube video which i have put the link to on the overview page that shows how to do a manual installation and the cloud part is right at the end :)

WagnumPI updated Wagnum's Graphics Mod with a new update entry:

Noticed SweetFX wasnt working...

Just been having issues with AC so had to do an entire fresh install and noticed sweetfx wasnt working when I reinstalled it.
I swapped the d3d11.dll file over with the one from the following page and seems to have fixed it so have replaced the file on my update;
http://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/i...assetto-corsa-win-7-8-0-8-1-compatible.11822/

Hopefully this will be of help to some!

Read the rest of this update entry...

is the new dx file in your new download? or we have to download it from the other site?
Ive included it but posted the link just in case since it was working fine for me prior to the reinstallation of Assetto Corsa which I cant quite get my head round since was sure the file I had previously uploaded was the one I was using and it was working then at that point. If you wouldnt mind trying with my new upload and reporting back it would be most appreciated. If it doesnt fix it then use the link but let me know either way if that's okay :)

p.s. the sharpening is only very subtle...

Hello.
I just did a clean install of the mod, copied the .dll, but for some reason sweetfx doesn't seem to be enabled. Running Win10,AC x64. Am I missing something?
Thanks.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back