VWSR S3: Virtual World Series by Renault (F3.5)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somehow the game floods with login attemtps when April comes in. So, in order to make sure this is the only thing, I temporary banned April. I am sorry, please let us find a sollution afer the event. Not sure whats up with that.

My rF2 license is all in order, no need to renew the subscription. And I've had no trouble on other servers, including another server running FR3.5s a short while ago.

Ah well, hope you guys have a good one :thumbsup:

I just counted.
You joined and left 53 times, before I clicked the ban button. After that, you even joined and left twice more.
Have not seen this before.
There are 2 events running at this moment, and I do not want to be messing on the server to much. Can we test later on if it happens on other servers / mods as well April?

Okay, managed to install Bahrain on the new install, but I am quite fed up with rF2 and ISI.

I named my skin altdajundty.dds, doesn't make a difference though, it doesn't change from the regular skin in the showroom.

I'm unable to join the server (grayed Join button) from either of my two machines after multiple restarts. I strongly feel this race should be postponed. rF2 online is effectively broken in the current build for any serious league use. The inability to join isn't the fault of the user or their connection - it's a known issue that ISI is still trying to fix.

RD is in no way responsible for this state of affairs but I'd be very disappointed if the race goes ahead and drivers are denied the opportunity to score points because of a known software issue.

If everyone could join ts, which is needed anyway for the briefing and the admin could announce on ts that he is restarting the server, everyone can join after that announcement.

Either do that now, or postpone it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 414 69.2%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 261 43.6%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 283 47.3%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 124 20.7%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 165 27.6%
Back