Resource icon

Cars VW Scirocco Cup version 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
I tried this last time, didnt work out.
Now it works. Thanks!!

2 Questions:

1 Gear ratios now are full adjustable. I may be wrong, but this car is not suppose to have fixed gear ratios?
2 It says those cars cant be refueled on the setup screen. Any way to add an upgrade pack that allows refuel? This car may be a interesting pick for endurance races.

I tried this last time, didnt work out.
Now it works. Thanks!!

2 Questions:

1 Gear ratios now are full adjustable. I may be wrong, but this car is not suppose to have fixed gear ratios?
2 It says those cars cant be refueled on the setup screen. Any way to add an upgrade pack that allows refuel? This car may be a interesting pick for endurance races.

Happy to see it works for you now;)

1. Yep, you're right about the fixed ratios. But after version 1.0 there were some remarks that the gear ratios were too short for tracks with long straights like Spa and Monza. Therefore upon version 1.1 these ratio's are fully adjustable, and with 2 final gear ratios.
2. It's an easy fix. But don't do this as you want to go online, as this will cause mismatches .
- Go to Series folder.
- Open (with Notepad) the following file: Scirocco_Cup.srs
- Search for : RaceRefuelling = 0 and change this to RaceRefuelling = 1
- Save file.

But first create a backup of the original SRS file!
File can be found in Series folder.

Last edited:
Hm, understood.
I like the concept of fixed ratios, because it makes a lot more easier the setup process.

Maybe consider for the future give like 3 options of fixed settings. One for low speed, one for medium speed, and a ratio for high speed tracks. :)
A bit like the SuperV8 Supercar.

Again, thanks for a wonderful job.

After an official update on AMS by Reiza the RealFeelPlugin.INI is refreshed, so the entries for RealFeel settings of mods isn't present anymore.
Fix it by copy/paste these values to the RealFeelPlugin.INI:

[VWSCI]
MaxForceAtSteeringRack=4350.000000
SteeringDamper=11500.000000
FFBMixerRealFeelPercent=100.000000
FrontGripEffect=0.000000
SmoothingLevel=2
Kf=6000.000000
Ks=5.000000
A=1.000000
Kr=7.000000

I've had a lot of fun with this mod! I've noticed that for some reason the driver arms are no longer locking at 90 degrees. Presumably due to a recent Reiza update, because they use to. I hope that this can be fixed with an update sometime. Or maybe there is a file we can edit ourselves as a quick fix???
Thanks again for this mod :)

About gear ratios... maybe you could make it fixed again, but with a really long 6th, like Mistubishi Lancer RS. This way, you won't be rev-limiting in Monza when hit the final gear :)

Regards man! Truly the most well done mod for AMS.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back