VW Scirocco Cup for Automobilista.
- Mod is inspired by the Volkswagen Scirocco Cup, which was held in Germany and several other countries since 2010.
- Only the steering wheel and seat position were variable; otherwise, only the front stabiliser and the air pressure in the tyres could be adjusted.
- Push to pass.
The innovative push-to-pass system made things even more exciting. At the touch of a button located on the steering wheel, the drivers were able to use this system to increase the charging pressure of the turbocharged Scirocco engine and raise the output by 50 hp. This system offered the drivers numerous tactical options.
Credits go to:
- Sebbl from Rennsimulanten.de, who gave permission to convert and optimize their mod for AMS (BBSE mod for rFactor1)
- Alex Schmurtz for creating the ingame icons.
- Reiza for this great game.
- Please read the included README for details on the mod and installation.
- Seperate TXT file included with RealFeel settings.
- Implemented AMS shaders and custom shaders for bodywork/interior etc.
- Dirt/Grass pickup on tyres / Horn / Lights all working.
- AI tweaked for AMS, also latest fix implemented (issue that could cause AI to bounce when running over sawtooth curbs).
- Car has a temporary boost (Push to Pass) available in race session (not qualifying). Don't forget to assign a button on your steeringwheel for the boost.
- Talent files included.
- Mod has its own safety car.
- 22 cars.
- Templates included in skins folder.