VSCC S2 | General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Paulo Tempera
As you failed to deliver Lars a skin before the deadline you have been allocated this one
PTempera.jpg

Driver : Paulo Tempera #7
Team : ORM-Race2Play
Car : Chevrolet

are we all ready to go? :D i hope you've been practicing on cordoba :)

since we will have 32 cars on the grid, it is reccomended you practice with 31 ai offline and see how your system holds, make the neccasary adjustments for your race to run smooth (fps)

the GSC 2013 Release is right around the corner as V1.10 (final) is in the last phase of testing, soon as the game is released a server will become available.

@Steve Paradise
As you failed to deliver Lars a skin before the deadline you have been allocated this one
SParadise.jpg

Driver : Steve Paradise #64
Team : Independent
Car : Peugeot

update this car now has white number and name on the side of the car,

Last edited:
Great skin.. but ain't the dashboard a little distracting when it's so busy in front of your face?

Nope, I love my custom carbon fiber dashboard with the cute girl pic and logos. It's like my desk. It just need a cup holder for my beer can. I actually made the carbon fiber from scratch - it started out as just a few pixels and then duplicated the layer and moved it a little and merged the layers and then duplicated them again kept doing this until I had made a long thin row and then duplicated it and nudge and merge, duplicate, nudge and merge until I had a 4096x4096 size sheet of carbon fiber. The pic of the girl was stretched and skewed and warped drastically so it would battle the nasty driver seat and dashboard perspective.

cockpit.jpg

Last edited:
Well as i'm very excited to get racing in these brutes once more, I decided to pre warn all that this racing is not for sissies and when I come past you...and that I will...don't look for your door handles and things, they will be gone.
As a further safety precaution, I have also had protective bars fitted to the front and rear of my car...so please don't get clever and try and overtake me as they are extendable to either side...:laugh:

Seriously though, am looking forward to good racing.

@Scott Webber What is the procedure for reserve drivers? How do we know whether to turn up or not?
i will inform reserve drivers by PM, it is reccomended tho atleast the first 3-4 reserve drivers get some practice on each track before each round just incase, do not come un-prepared because it can catch you out when the time comes for the race.

drivers who fail to report their absence will be removed from the league straight away (there will be a absence thread going up by the 24th :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 34 15.6%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 27 12.4%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 30 13.8%
  • Thursday

Votes: 28 12.8%
  • Friday

Votes: 76 34.9%
  • Saturday

Votes: 124 56.9%