VSCC S2 | General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's my first time racing at RaceDepartment and first time online in GSC. I have question in regards to offtracks, how does it work? What is considered off track/cutting? Do we have a limit of incidents per race? Is my qual time void if i had an off on fastest time? Can anyone point me to the rules?

We have simple and effective rule found HERE
  • Do not deliberately cut the track. The white (or yellow) lines mark the edge of the road. Do not cross them with more than two wheels.
the lap you drove above is perfectly ok as regards of Rd rules.

For a reference at timestamps 1:06 in your vid there is a run off area on the outside.
you have 2 wheels on the kerb that it ok as you still have 2 wheels on the track.
So there is no way a car should overtake you round the outside of you at this point if so he has more than 2 wheels past the white line (the white line that is visible between the track and the red white kerb).

our very talented @Rupe Wilson has been making default rd skins for the league, just incase some folks don't have skins... we can't leave anyone out :)
54541.jpg

All cars will have RD Logos, names and numbers on the bodywork will be added where not shown.
The front window will include your number and name also
this will all be added if a car is chosen ;)
Can I have the #1 car?! should be great! :)

thanks in advance!

Ciao!
Ignazio

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What does easier access mean to you?

• Free access

Votes: 36 73.5%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 14 28.6%
  • Better structured forum