VRC 2009 Williams FW31

Cars VRC 2009 Williams FW31 1.4

Login or Register an account to download this content
Qazdar Karim updated FC1 2009 Williams FW31 with a new update entry:

FC1 2009 Williams FW31

FC1 2009 Williams FW31 1.3 by former Formula Corsa team.

Changelog:

- Tyres updated to V7 tyre model specs (core temps are relatively stable, surface temps can vary quite fast and with higher values, choose your compound wisely).
- Reworked tyre wear and tyre thermal model (optimal practical temps go from 90°C to 105°C ... practical = avg (IMO) *0.25 + Core*0.75 easy! right ?).
- Reworked aerodynamics and yaw aero loss included.
- Unlocked camber in setup (finally!) (optimums around -3.8°...

Read the rest of this update entry...

WHen you start go to controls, and press all the pedals full travel then start driving.
Mate... :) thank you for this mod, and for this advice too, but I'm not total rookie you know...
This is the only mod/car that doesn't have normal breaks. I really dunno what's happening but let's see if anyone else will report the same problem. Maybe it's up to me. :unsure: Somehow. :alien:

But it's also the only car with brake pressure setting in setup (for now), try with lower pressure, also use tyre blankets, cold tyres will be really bad on braking :) try to brake smoothly.

Hello, thank you for your update and your beatiful mod, the kers don't work now when i select s1 cars, any tips for help me or maybe a little bug ? i have assign a button to activate it on my controller ;)
thanks for your help

Yes, we've also noticed wing height and suspension geometry are unchanged... seems primarily cosmetic anyway. But if you have a minimum height in the RULES section of car.ini (for any given car) there's a chance it's pulled the height below that threshold.

Bug has been reported at the KS forum so the ball is in their court now.

Latest News

Back