VHS Player

Plugins VHS Player 2.0.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hey, the mod is really good, but the VCR always automatically stops shortly before the video ends. Can it be fixed?

I don't have that problem, maybe it's what you're using to convert files? If you have VLC media player it'll open almost any file extension including .ogv. Check towards the end and see if it's cut off, if it is it's what you're using to convert, not the mod. I haven't had that issue, but maybe I just haven't noticed it.

One issue ive found is the audio. Its everywhere. Im right now standing by the wood pile and hearing the audio at the same level and clarity as if i was standing right by the TV.

One issue ive found is the audio. Its everywhere. Im right now standing by the wood pile and hearing the audio at the same level and clarity as if i was standing right by the TV.

@piotrulos has addressed this in their release notes, it's just weirdly worded. Initially I had thought they meant there was some sort of audio desync but they meant when it's on you hear it period, no matter were you are.

• Also in this Unity version (5.0) there is a bug, when loading video files, audio will not falloff so you will hear audio from movie everywhere (not a big bug, but a bug, fixable but fix is to load audio separately, too complex for simple mod)
Not sure if this will be fix'd as they have said it's a unity bug. They plan to do a volume feature, so possibly that might be a fix? We'll see, regardless I hope I can still hear the tv from the garage when it comes! Makes working on the Satsuma go by a lot faster :D

Hey, the mod is really good, but the VCR always automatically stops shortly before the video ends. Can it be fixed?
It will be fixed
I don't have that problem, maybe it's what you're using to convert files? If you have VLC media player it'll open almost any file extension including .ogv. Check towards the end and see if it's cut off, if it is it's what you're using to convert, not the mod. I haven't had that issue, but maybe I just haven't noticed it.

The "auto-stop" feature is using Invoke fuction (grab video lenght add 2 seconds and wait for that time before stop), but I see it's based on your game FPS. So I need to create custom function which will be independent from FPS.

ok also i cant arrange my tapes. i have 15 tapes, yes i went a little over board, and there just a mess by my TV. I took a long time and stacked them on the shelf thing against the wall to the left of the tv......and they all ended up back next to the TV?

ok also i cant arrange my tapes. i have 15 tapes, yes i went a little over board, and there just a mess by my TV. I took a long time and stacked them on the shelf thing against the wall to the left of the tv......and they all ended up back next to the TV?
They are not saved yet.
I don't know what to start work on first, mp3 library for mscloader (for songs), store mod for easy buying items (like cassettes), fix audio cassettes (long gap between songs), storage for cassettes. Too many ideas :D

I think I need to start with base, 0.3.4 mod loader with mp3 library.

I really liked your synced clock on the VHS player, always shows the right time. Could you make another mod where this clock can be seen on the wall and other places on the map? Thanks!:)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back