rF2 V8 Supercars @ Bathurst - Sunday January 17th 2010

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, thanks. BTW to all other competitors, this is a bit of a forewarning - this will be my first race online, and I'm a little wild in V8Factor, especially at Bathurst, lol. Oh and the only realistic racing I've done against real people before, is in a kart, so if I do any unusual moves or use unusual tactics to race sims (tailgating, pushing too hard at the start, etc) please forgive it's probably just my natural reaction to the situation. :D

Oh and a newbie question, what liveries do we use? Default or can we use custom ones? Thanks. :)

ok bad news, i won't be able to make it due to my computer not starting because of a friggin virus. i was just starting to get comfortable in that commodore too. :(

posting this off my wii.

You guys have the hide to accuse me of being \"sneaky\" when I said I was a \"bit slow\" with a 2.12.8 sec. Geez!!!!. :eh:

Gah.
2:20's with a trip into the wall... Numerous times.

At least it looked like a typical Commodore, slammed, smashed and requiring some major suspension surgery before any more laps are attempted.

Ive just quite recently learned that you actually have to go mental to get the laptimes out of Bathurst,anything less than pure 100% crazy attack just doesnt pay off.

well 99% pays of, with 100% you will just slam into the wall about everywhere...

I want to join, but I have to work saturday night and I think I will be home at about 7:00, but ussually I can only sleep 3 hours.So iIf I am awake I'll join.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back