AC URD T5 @ Silverstone Mon 5th Jan 2015

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event

The Qualifying results appear to be wrong. Apart from that, what a horrid race for me...all the way since the green lights :(
@Ramon Salles sorry for hitting you at the Maggots on lap 1, but I really didn't expect you to brake there and didn't react fast enough to avoid you.

@Marc Brockmeyer well done! I wish we had a chance to fight...maybe next time.

p.s. Sorry to all for me being so slow on the exit at T4 I was trying not to hit someone (luckily, that was the case)...this silly penalty system really needs to go!

Ricardo Umans Yes great battle again. This time you were so much faster that I need take a defensive lines couple of times :)
Thanks for tips, I need much more practice with this track. I was so hurry to practice, about hour before event, that i forget to check where is pit entry :D. In last laps I search it for three laps. First I think I try to go national pit and hit a Wall, then I found correct pit, but pit limiter hit so hard that I spin, third try went allmost ok :D

First of all, thanks @Lionel Gamet for sharing your Setup. Brought me half a second right before Practise cause i put up Wings to max. and soften overall suspension. Quali was great, too bad we couldn`t do this for 20 Laps guys! Have watched the replay several times as i thought i maybe had something to do with the incidents in T3/4 L1 but as it looked i was far away from everyone?! Anyway, i`m sorry if i forced anyone into trouble, made a little mistake on brakes to T3. @Krisztián Tóth chased me first couple laps, was a bit nervous as the leader so i needed some laps to get in the flow. From that point on is was just about keep the gap and save tyres. Went in for Hards in Lap 9 to go save until the end. Thanks and see ya soon...

Ricardo Umans Yes great battle again. This time you were so much faster that I need take a defensive lines couple of times :)
Thanks for tips, I need much more practice with this track. I was so hurry to practice, about hour before event, that i forget to check where is pit entry :D. In last laps I search it for three laps. First I think I try to go national pit and hit a Wall, then I found correct pit, but pit limiter hit so hard that I spin, third try went allmost ok :D
That pitlimiter also spun me :p
I did not practice in this combination but I have driven the track a few times with GT3 cars, and the T5's with their current GT3 tyres have very alike griplevels so I knew how to do most corners pretty well which helped me quite a bit.
Untill next battle then? :)

@Marc Brockmeyer What tyre strategy did you use when you said you had to save tyres? Soft start? My mediums easily lasted 16+ laps.

i really do have to say this was one of the best races ever. i was busy with fighting someone for about 15 of those 20 laps. i only had 5 laps where i was "alone" but that was due to my mistakes on corner 3. (that stupid penalty if you miss your breakingpoint :mad::mad::mad:) must have cost me at least 30sec in total.

hope we can a have a dtm race every week (or more). so in love with this :inlove:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back