AC URD T5 @ Silverstone Mon 5th Jan 2015

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I make training at silverstone with 100% tyre wear,the soft are dead after an half of lap.It will be difficult with just one pit stop for 20 laps race.
Hope my english is clear mates :D

@Simon Knight I'm signing out too please, I'm just not good enough for most of the AC events and only get in the way all the time. I'll mainly stick to offline and the odd Ghostbusters race.

Cheers, have a good race all.:thumbsup:

@Simon Knight I'm signing out too please, I'm just not good enough for most of the AC events and only get in the way all the time. I'll mainly stick to offline and the odd Ghostbusters race.

Cheers, have a good race all.:thumbsup:
Well that's your choice Andy, but I would like to point out that in the last race around nurbs, apart from a connection issue you had your lap times were improving!

Your always welcome as is everybody no matter what skill level they are at!

Well that's your choice Andy, but I would like to point out that in the last race around nurbs, apart from a connection issue you had your lap times were improving!

You only get better by racing with people faster than you...im poop and i still have good fun :)

Reactions: Si

Thanks for your encouraging words Simon. But it's no fun being lapped all the time. And I get in peoples way. All I seem to do is watch out for cars lapping me. I find it hard to drive with no aids too.
Like I said, please sign me out.

All the best

Andy

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 559 17.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 379 11.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 341 10.6%
  • < 4 years