UFO Discussion

I should not continue, i know how hard this is gonna be....

Radar images are not irrefutible proof. I bet there are a million interferences that could produce similar results. Keep on the good fight, it's gonna be uphill battle when even the zaniest of us are sceptical of these things.. I know also what it is to believe in something deeply enough to be willing to die for it just to see that it was not thruth.. There was some thruth in it but too much inconsistency, speculation, speculations turned into facts that the whole thing is then built on.. I've seen things too but i still don't believe in them, all occasions have been, let's say, not so solber or alert state of mind.. ;) "The truth is out there"...

Just an example of how stupid the government thinks we are.

One of the most comprehensive files concerns two sightings of strange lights off the South Island town of Kaikoura in 1978, one of which was captured by a television crew aboard a plane in the area.
The incident made international headlines at the time but a contemporary Air Force report found it could be explained by natural phenomena such as lights from boats being reflected off clouds or an unusual view of the planet Venus

Yea that makes sense...
How about coming with the theory that rats finally have figured out how to build jet planes with light bulbs stuck on them.

First failure is that they saw lights, not a light. So planet theory goes out the window straight away.
Funny how nobody told them that but i guess it´s an airforce, they can just tap some letters and send it out and case closed.

I´ll respond when i get home. To bad you were drunk when you saw your UFO.

I was sober when i saw mine. I guess you saw something else due to the intoxication of whatever it was you took.

I did think you were solber, i think no one would start to say anything if they weren't in full state of mental health. Well, some would but i'm not putting you into that category. Not all states of mind can be acquired with intoxicants, meditation can get you into pretty altered states too..And religion. Or the combination of both. And it wasn't a UFO. EDIT: It was a godamned golden statue. And i can swear that it wasnt really there in my hallway...

We have nothing on this planet that can do that. If a human sat in it he would die of the G-forces.
We know how to use air to stay up in the air.

By using those laws of physics you can´t get something to accelerate from 0 to 1000km/h in a split second.

Still doesn't make it a spaceship.
You can though get something to accelerate from 0 to 1000 km/h in a split second using the laws of physics on paper, the laws of physics doesn't say you can't however the propulsion needed to do it is something we humans can't do (yet).

Still doesn't make it a spaceship.
You can though get something to accelerate from 0 to 1000 km/h in a split second using the laws of physics on paper, the laws of physics doesn't say you can't however the propulsion needed to do it is something we humans can't do (yet).
Notice the word, those.

those laws of physics. You can´t get anything to launch from 0-1000km/h in a split second by using lift or jet engines.
Not even a powerful rocket we send stuff up into space accelerates with that speed.

why? because it would break in half due to the immense force.
And nobody could be in the craft as well because they would be thin as a paper due to the G-force.

So you end up with something in the sky that is not human and have the agility of something we don´t have capabilities of producing.

Call it space ship call it what you want, it´s not human-made, that we know.

How do we know that it is not human made if it is a government cover up?
Well you would need technology that isn´t based on anything we know.
Not only propulsion but manufacturing of the "aircraft" itself.

Technology that is far far beyond what we have today.
Which you can get if you by chance for example recover a crashed UFO.

That way you get a giant leap in technology.
Like giving the Wright brothers a 747 to look at.

Just imagine what where airplanes would be today if someone gave them the technology we use today.

that´s around 100 years of technology.

Everything we have today is refinement of old stuff.

Combustion engine - Same deal even today.
Guns - same principles of getting a bullet fired (almost)
Cars - still have four wheels but a massive refinement.
airplanes - wright brothers versus the B-2 bomber, same forces of keeping the airplane up in the air.

Now introducing anti-gravity and possibly bending of space time itself (i´d imagine that would be a must to travel in space)
Even the energy required to take something from 0-1000km/h in no time is so immense that you would need another source of energy.
Dead plants, food or alcohol won´t do the job here. The talked about "dark energy" or pure energy would be a plausible source of energy.

A bit too long, skipped a lot. No way of me knowing what they are. A distant balls of light of unknown origin for me.
Then you probably missed certain "events"
Like when an airplane passed by or when the "balls of light" increased it´s luminosity tenfold.
Or when they went one direction then went the other, and probably when 2 or 3 of them just dived into the woods only to come up again.

Let´s hear some thoughts on what you think it is instead.

This one is pretty interesting. Painted in late 1600 to early 1700´s.

Apparently it´s the baptism of baby jesus ;)

3b1fbfc53b16.jpg

or this,

La-Madonna-de-Saint-Giovannino-I.jpg

Skip to 54:45. That's also my view of this before i saw this panel.

the sad part is that he obviously has no idea that generals, military personal, etc etc have sent up jetfighters to chase down the UFO.

And that airports have closed down due to UFO´s,
I also like his "we look up at the sky all the time so why don´t we see anything"
Maybe because your "people" is 0.0001% of the worlds population. You can´t compete with that even if you wanted to.

He is a brilliant mind but it´s obvious he has not done any form of research in that area. Not a single bit unfortunately.

Still no irrefutible proof, no tangible evidence. And no amount of crackpot theory will bring that evidence out if it's so big secret. That DeGrasse was saying, he didn't say that it isn't true, he just acted like a real scientist should: first you present the evidence to support your theory before it becomes a real science. Before that it's just theory and there are many of those around. I do confess that the amount of sightings today are overwhelming but not ONE of them are real, clear pictures but grainy footage or obviously fake. You would think that by this time, one piece of evidence was found.

The people that are suppose to be on the loop for this kind of information that most conspiracy theories suggest would be thousands over the course of several decades, no secret stays secret that long. I'm with Degrasse on this, if we are just 1% away from chimps and if these intergalactic travellers are 1% from us, we just can't understand what we are seeing. Is there life outside Earth? Most likely so, i have no doubt on this but even that is theory. Mathematically it's almost impossible to claim that it ain't so but there's not a single shred of evidence to support that theory either. So until a real piece of proof is presented (no Hampus, no amount of video or photograph or witness testimony constitutes as proof) i'm sceptical on the issue.

What if the conspiracy is that large nations produces these sightings, they have the means of faking radar data, organizing lavish setups and so on..

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.