UFO Discussion

Do you know wich distances they mean when they say near and far away? :D
Yes i do, do you know that distances, near and far away can be the same depending on what speed you run? :)

They haven't found anything yet, they assume earthlike worlds because the distance from their suns and their size corresponds with our planet, they can't even see the surface or atmosphere of those ( 2 ) "near" planets.
Yes they assume, i think i already stated that when we talked about life on other planets.
we can only go by fluctuations in the star as the earth itself is a piece of dust floating in space.

And if you talk about FTL travelling:

Faster-than-light (also superluminal or FTL) communications and travel refer to the propagation of information or matter faster than the speed of light. Under the special theory of relativity, a particle (that has rest mass) with subluminal velocity needs infinite energy to accelerate to the speed of light, although special relativity does not forbid the existence of particles that travel faster than light at all times (tachyons).
On the other hand, what some physicists refer to as "apparent" or "effective" FTL[1][2][3][4] depends on the hypothesis that unusually distorted regions of spacetime might permit matter to reach distant locations in less time than light could in normal or undistorted spacetime.

The laws of physics exist in the alien worlds as well, one thing is speed of light and the other to build a machine wich travels at the speed of light. Even if there is one uberdeveloped alien species who use dark materia for enrgy, why do you think they would suddenly pick us and not travel in the other direction? I guess that there are worlds much interesting than ours :D

You somehow are stuck in the fact that all other civilizations are at the same development rate as us. Our technology is around 200 years.

Imagine slapping on 1000 years on top of that and try to imagine life here on earth then.
Imagine 10000, 100000 even a million years advanced.

It´s the same deal with the soundbarrier. First airplane built and people could only dream of breaking the sound barrier.
Now we have that locked down. Same as we will have broken the speed of light in the future.

"Even if there is one uberdeveloped alien species who use dark materia for enrgy, why do you think they would suddenly pick us and not travel in the other direction?"

Who says they picked us? Maybe they went in the "other" direction and found this place...
We are not a special planet, it´s just a planet in space that civilizations will eventually pass by.
Why do you assume they would "pick" us?

What do certain humans do? They travel to the deepest jungle to find a bug not been discovered yet. A bug...

What is so strange by having explorers from other civilizations going from planet to planet to planet to learn more about them and possibly interacting with life on that planet. Assuming they have reached a certain level of intelligence.

A level we really aren´t at yet if you pick up a newspaper and read some. We are still monkeys in suits.

You somehow are stuck in the fact that all other civilizations are at the same development rate as us. Our technology is around 200 years.
But it's based on the achievements made before of that, the framework of society is older than 200 years. A civilisation first has to learn of its errors to advance or even create enough wealth that people have time for science. If you are hungry all you think of is getting something to eat, nothing else.

Imagine slapping on 1000 years on top of that and try to imagine life here on earth then.
Imagine 10000, 100000 even a million years advanced.

They had batteries in the bronze age,, google "Baghdad Battery".

Linear development is rather unlikely, wars and catastrophes by nature can reset any development and even erase it. A civilization without massive throwbacks is unrealistic.

And before messing with FTL travelling, a smartass civilisation would figure out how to terraform planets wich are in their reach to continue there if their solar system is EOL, and conserve their planet as long as possible creating efficient systems.

Who says they picked us? Maybe they went in the "other" direction and found this place...
We are not a special planet, it´s just a planet in space that civilizations will eventually pass by.
Why do you assume they would "pick" us?
You said that there are 5000 civilisations in our galaxy and assumed 1 of them would be smart enough to find us. We are one out of 5000, that's why i said picked, because beeing so many other civilisations out there it would be a big coincidence, the one uberdeveloped alien species already beeing a big coincidence, and even their need to research FTL beeing a big coincidence.. You end up with a 0,00000x possibility of alien life on this planet if you calculate all the coincidence together.

What do certain humans do? They travel to the deepest jungle to find a bug not been discovered yet. A bug...

What is so strange by having explorers from other civilizations going from planet to planet to planet to learn more about them and possibly interacting with life on that planet. Assuming they have reached a certain level of intelligence.

A level we really aren´t at yet if you pick up a newspaper and read some. We are still monkeys in suits.

There would be more interesting things to do than search for bugs if you reach smartass status as civilization. Just imagine the simulations the'd have :D

But it's based on the achievements made before of that, the framework of society is older than 200 years. A civilisation first has to learn of its errors to advance or even create enough wealth that people have time for science. If you are hungry all you think of is getting something to eat, nothing else.

Does it change the fact that our technology is a mere 200 years old? Again, imagine if we were 800 more years into the future.
Things would be radically different.

They had batteries in the bronze age,, google "Baghdad Battery".
Yea i knew about that but i think you should google it and read all of it :)

Linear development is rather unlikely, wars and catastrophes by nature can reset any development and even erase it. A civilization without massive throwbacks is unrealistic.
Linear development we see in everyday life with pretty much every single piece of technology we use.
Iphone, airplanes, processors, graphics cards everything.

Sure there have been natural disasters, global ones, but we were not around back then or they were not truly global.
Every civilization has endured problems one way or another, like wars. But technology kept on going in a linear way.
Like airplanes which has been around in all world wars and still uses the same principle as the first plane.

And before messing with FTL travelling, a smartass civilisation would figure out how to terraform planets wich are in their reach to continue there if their solar system is EOL, and conserve their planet as long as possible creating efficient systems.
Who says they haven´t been to every single planet in their own galaxy? Who says they merely live on one planet?
If you are such a developed race then you are more then likely to live on several planets in order to secure their own race.

Or if let´s say there´s a civilization a million years ahead then you probably don´t live on a piece of rock but a mega-ship just going through space.

You said that there are 5000 civilisations in our galaxy and assumed 1 of them would be smart enough to find us. We are one out of 5000, that's why i said picked, because beeing so many other civilisations out there it would be a big coincidence, the one uberdeveloped alien species already beeing a big coincidence, and even their need to research FTL beeing a big coincidence.. You end up with a 0,00000x possibility of alien life on this planet if you calculate all the coincidence together.
No i did not. I said there would be 5000 intelligent races and at the very least one of them has found this planet.
Not that only one of those races found our planet.

how is that a big coincidence? We haven´t visited a single planet yet, we can´t even visit our neighbor.

100 billion galaxies, 100 billion stars in those, more then 100 billion planets in each galaxy.
I don´t even understand how you can not think there would be several million civilizations that are way way way more developed then us.

The Universe is 13.7 billion years old. We humans have been around for 200.000 years on a planet that is 4.5 billion years old.
If you take the earths total time and cramped it into 24 hours we would have lived for one second.

Imagine civilizations that have lived for 2-3-4-5 seconds of their planets life. It´s a totally different ball game.

There would be more interesting things to do than search for bugs if you reach smartass status as civilization. Just imagine the simulations the'd have :D

Not sure if you understand what i said...

Apparently according to this website we had an exchange program with another alien race back in the 60s. I forget the original number but I remember reading they came back 12 years later instead of 10 due to timing miscalculations. Apparently the guy has said that he has been given declassified documents from the NSA (used to be) and he keeps releasing info. Dubbed "The Zeta Reticuli Exchange Program" it has info on the anthropology, physiology, and philosophy of these aliens along with the way they came to understand physics and how it was different than ours.

The site comes out of a heavy intelligence area in Virginia so I am pretty sure it is a fake or a false flag. However, a damn good read especially with some of the area 51 incidents lol.

http://www.serpo.org/

Not saying I believe this at all because I don't but it does seem interesting

Well guys when I first heard Hiroshi say Oooo a UFO thread! I rolled my eyes at him. But after reading the posts and watching the videos, especially the Vancouver ones that Hiro posted, It started to make me think a bit more about how real it could possibly be. Before this i'll be honest i did not believe in UFO's what so ever but this made me open my mind to it.

When you see strange lights on the sky, just remember this one:)
20fdpq8.jpg

It happened not so long ago in Ukraine:)

I had a 6 hour documentary on Area 51 with testimonies from guys that worked there, that have studied the area and guys that have escaped from there.
Bob Lazar and another guard are pretty interesting, the guard is noticeably fearing for his life.

The documentary is called "UFO - Secrets of the black world". Is available on DVD but i saw the full video on youtube.
Can´t seem to find it yet though.

Does it change the fact that our technology is a mere 200 years old? Again, imagine if we were 800 more years into the future.
Things would be radically different.

If the dog didn't **** he would have catched the rabbit.

A nuclear world war can bomb humanity back to stoneage, and we we were close in the 80's. looking at the political landscape right now we are heading into nothing good, for real.

Yea i knew about that but i think you should google it and read all of it :)
I know all the Erich Däniken stuff, is it that what do you want me to google? :D

Linear development we see in everyday life with pretty much every single piece of technology we use.
Iphone, airplanes, processors, graphics cards everything.

Sure there have been natural disasters, global ones, but we were not around back then or they were not truly global.
Every civilization has endured problems one way or another, like wars. But technology kept on going in a linear way.
Like airplanes which has been around in all world wars and still uses the same principle as the first plane.

Development had taken off with industrial revolution, now the curve is slowing down. In the last decade was very little progression in technology. The TV screens got bigger and the computers faster. Very few real innovations, just building up upon old stuff. That's not comparable with the times in the beginning of last century or even the 80's. It's logical that technological progression can't be linear, the further developed you are the nearer you get to the limits of physics, of the framework of your environment. I hope you're joking.

100 billion galaxies, 100 billion stars in those, more then 100 billion planets in each galaxy.
I don´t even understand how you can not think there would be several million civilizations that are way way way more developed then us.
I've never doubted that several million civilisations wich are way way way more developed than us exist, it's just a hilarious that you come to that conclusion but it speaks for yourself.

It's just the distance in space wich is so high that it is rather unlikely we humans ever meet them, and their way of living most likely.but i forgot, they naturally develop FTL flight technology, possibly even zapped into the same programs in TV like us.

You are projecting our viewpoint and way of thinking wich is manipulated by some dumb ass sci-fi hollywood filmakers on other species. Are you for real?

The Universe is 13.7 billion years old. We humans have been around for 200.000 years on a planet that is 4.5 billion years old.
If you take the earths total time and cramped it into 24 hours we would have lived for one second.

Imagine civilizations that have lived for 2-3-4-5 seconds of their planets life. It´s a totally different ball game.

Not sure if you understand what i said...

One thing is understanding what you say, the other is agreeing with your deductions justifying your "aliens are among us" view. You seem to be like the black Knight:

Until you see your 0,000000001% of winning chance you continue discussing like you do, even if you have already lost. :D

A nuclear world war can bomb humanity back to stoneage, and we we were close in the 80's. looking at the political landscape right now we are heading into nothing good, for real.

Yea for real my shizzle fo nizzle, look at the political landscape since the first world war. Nothing has changed...

I know all the Erich Däniken stuff, is it that what do you want me to google? :D
No you should google the baghdad battery as you haven´t read all of it.

Development had taken off with industrial revolution, now the curve is slowing down. In the last decade was very little progression in technology. The TV screens got bigger and the computers faster. Very few real innovations, just building up upon old stuff. That's not comparable with the times in the beginning of last century or even the 80's. It's logical that technological progression can't be linear, the further developed you are the nearer you get to the limits of physics, of the framework of your environment. I hope you're joking.
Little progression in technology?? Technology is accelerating...

I've never doubted that several million civilisations wich are way way way more developed than us exist, it's just a hilarious that you come to that conclusion but it speaks for yourself.
So you contradict yourself then, great.

It's just the distance in space wich is so high that it is rather unlikely we humans ever meet them, and their way of living most likely.but i forgot, they naturally develop FTL flight technology, possibly even zapped into the same programs in TV like us.
Again, remember what i said about distance and speed? And that aliens might have taken the "other" way and found this place..
It´s bound to happen as you don´t deny the millions of civilizations.

Worm holes and teleportation stations could enable a species to travel from one side of the universe to the other in the blink of an eye.

You are projecting our viewpoint and way of thinking wich is manipulated by some dumb ass sci-fi hollywood filmakers on other species. Are you for real?
No i´m projecting an image that 400 people that you, me and the government trusted fully but now when they say that they have proof for alien activity here on earth it´s been forgotten and they have gotten a stamp that says "psycho" on their forehead.

If i´m for real? Yea, are you a sheep? Yea.

One thing is understanding what you say, the other is agreeing with your deductions justifying your "aliens are among us" view. You seem to be like the black Knight:
And you seem like a sheep :)

Until you see your 0,000000001% of winning chance you continue discussing like you do, even if you have already lost. :D
You have already lost the game, you just don´t know it yet.

Don't forget that laws of physics are only established by people. Sometimes these laws get beaten. It's not people who programmed the universe:) For some time people thought that Earth is flat. Then it came out it's not. For a long time people thought there is no speed faster than the speed of light, and then, not long ago, one of the particle accelerators sent out a neutrino going faster than the speed of light. It just happens lol.

No, because beeing more developed as civilisation doesn't implicate braking the laws of physics technology. That's why your argumentation stinks.
None of what i have said breaks any laws of physics.
Travelling many many many times faster then light is fully possible according to the laws of physics.

The universe is one big game, with several levels. It´s up to us and the rest of the civilizations to conquer every single one of them. Which we will with time.

We humans are at the very beginning of teleportation.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/3811785.stm

Don't forget that laws of physics are only established by people. Sometimes these laws get beaten. It's not people who programmed the universe:) For some time people thought that Earth is flat. Then it came out it's not. For a long time people thought there is no speed faster than the speed of light, and then, not long ago, one of the particle accelerators sent out a neutrino going faster than the speed of light. It just happens lol.

they are still investigating the neutrino experiment, not independently confirmed yet. Maybe a finding to big to confirm? :eek:

Anyway, in my opinion it's a bit cheesy to think that other possible civilisations would evolve like us heading to build starships and this stuff that we see in the movies, meaning that "intelligence" may not lead to the same result.It's maybe smarter to focus only on things on the planet you live :)

Anyway, in my opinion it's a bit cheesy to think that other possible civilisations would evolve like us heading to build starships and this stuff that we see in the movies, meaning that "intelligence" may not lead to the same result.It's maybe smarter to focus only on things on the planet you live :)

Like fixing earthquakes? Fixing a star that eventually will blow up nearby and erase everything near it?
Fix the sun that probably will gobble up their earth before it dies?

Staying on a piece of rock is dangerous, especially as it will kill you eventually.

The "Greada Treaty" is an interesting subject. Search for it on google.
there are many witnesses to the meeting between Aliens and President Eisenhower. Most who were there are still afraid to speak a word about it to anybody. Evidence has been obtained which is kept in the Library of Congress proving the meeting with aliens happened but documentation of the treaty signed by Ike is still many levels above top secret.
Also the life and death of Phillip Schneider. He was a government employee and went on a tour letting the public know about the "greys" and the government and what connection they had. 2 years after that he was mysteriously murdered in his apartment.
-
Former MI6 agent speaks out,

Could anyone living in USA pick up todays magazine of the Daily Express, then go to page 5 and post a picture of it?

Don´t really have to get a picture of it, just read the bottom-right news :)

Here´s a video of it if you don´t have access to the magazine.

The "Greada Treaty" is an interesting subject. Search for it on google.
Also the life and death of Phillip Schneider. He was a government employee and went on a tour letting the public know about the "greys" and the government and what connection they had. 2 years after that he was mysteriously murdered in his apartment.
-
Former MI6 agent speaks out,

Hmm... i watched some Casbolt/Michael Prince ( the MI6 agent you mentioned ) Videos on Youtube, he's very entertaining and has a certain amount of humor, especially with his Nazis still running the world paranoia. I think he's a liar. Just watch his body language and the way he speaks. Everybody with a basic understanding of human nature will get to the same conclusion. Metrics are to artificially exaggerated with the intention to appear credible.

Schneider... just because he died 6 months after "speaking out" doesn't mean anything. He had cancer btw, ( from cobalt radiation due to been shot by an alien/critter laserbeam pistol he supposed :confused: ). Tbh, for me it's just a Freak trying to gain some sort of immortality before he had to pass due to cancer anyway, very sad. He put atheism on a level with alien agenda, that says much about his mindstate.

The story they share is this one: stargate(s) existing in underground bases ( so called DUMBS ), the stargate connects to sirius where the original pentagon is located on an island. The ET pentagon beeing run by a AI wich maesures the competiveness of the root races in the universe, with the humans been pointed out as superior to them all. As result aliens invaded earth and have seeded alien/human bloodlines ( wich now are mainly royal families, politicians etc ) to sabotate human evolution giving those aliens an edge... no joke, watch the stuff those people provide and write.

Secret agencies like MI6 ( who are run by former nazis as says Casbolt ) hunt down children of those bloodlines to create ubersoldiers beeing capable to stand up against those evil aliens.. that's it. Nazis beeing the good, human protectors. That's the conclusion those illminded people want you to gain out of it... :eek:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back