Transfăgărăşan

dude...please upload it some where else....this is what i see for 5 min. .....
fail.jpg

If it's bumpy try to delete the spline.ini,and try again.I think that I will need to remake the spline.ini again.Without that file it's ok?

There's one big bump partway along the track, when I find it again I'll try to take a picture. I think the splines are fine.

What do you say about this treewall:
hffXB.jpg
?
Would need to add trees, and give further back the treeewall?

Yep, I'd move the tree wall back, then add a few trees of similar look down in front of the wall using the nice tree shader for X type trees.

Then maybe a few scatter objects of grass between those trees and the track side (like Swiss Stroll grass)... that will add tons more depth and sense of realism!

Dave

So,I received a bad news,between my .dof there is a maximum difference of 2 meters ... vertical, of course.The Google earth doesn't export the altitude corect.Anyone know another method,I can import the track "drawn" in .kml and GPS .csv format?
EDIT:I've found a method to import the kml with the altitude,but because the program that I've found it's a demo(3d route builder),the track have now 12 km.

It's quite nice, is the steep part very early that steep in real life? I was like "I hope I get up there".

Will the road get a little bit smoother at the parts there there are height transitions? (dunno if you did that already in the new 12km version).

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back