Transfăgărăşan

dude...please upload it some where else....this is what i see for 5 min. .....
fail.jpg

If it's bumpy try to delete the spline.ini,and try again.I think that I will need to remake the spline.ini again.Without that file it's ok?

There's one big bump partway along the track, when I find it again I'll try to take a picture. I think the splines are fine.

What do you say about this treewall:
hffXB.jpg
?
Would need to add trees, and give further back the treeewall?

Yep, I'd move the tree wall back, then add a few trees of similar look down in front of the wall using the nice tree shader for X type trees.

Then maybe a few scatter objects of grass between those trees and the track side (like Swiss Stroll grass)... that will add tons more depth and sense of realism!

Dave

So,I received a bad news,between my .dof there is a maximum difference of 2 meters ... vertical, of course.The Google earth doesn't export the altitude corect.Anyone know another method,I can import the track "drawn" in .kml and GPS .csv format?
EDIT:I've found a method to import the kml with the altitude,but because the program that I've found it's a demo(3d route builder),the track have now 12 km.

It's quite nice, is the steep part very early that steep in real life? I was like "I hope I get up there".

Will the road get a little bit smoother at the parts there there are height transitions? (dunno if you did that already in the new 12km version).

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 9 22.0%
  • More leagues

Votes: 6 14.6%
  • Prizes

Votes: 7 17.1%
  • Trophies

Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 2 4.9%