Track Designing Competition

Lets do something a bit different.

Think of any Fantasy Circuit you have ever driven in any game. Which one do you think would be best to host a Grand Prix. I want a picture of the trackmap and the game it's from. Then i want an explanation as to why you'd think it would be good.

Things to consider:
Does it have decent runoff area (size/space to expand if necessary)
Good overtaking spots
Fun corners
Good scenery

essington.gif

Really one of the best. Tricky turn 1 with the inside wall and quite fast for a hairpin. Turn 2 is long as well and it is crucial to have a good exit. Long straight and then the fantastic turn 3, really long and fast, lots of lines to pick from. Turn 4 is a very good ovetaking spot, as you go deep on the brakes and then you go into a big downhill slow corner. Then you have the most important sector of the lap, where the circuit got its name from. Fast corners one after the other, which slow down as you go through them and then the also long last corner which is quite tricky with the wall on the outside.

Game: Live For Speed
Track: Westhill International
Some very fun corners in this one, with 3 very usable overtaking spots. The scenery is okay, there are trees surrounding the track and could be quite distracting if LFS's trees were better. Runoff is not a problem at all here

Screenshots: https://www.lfs.net/screenshots (you have to scroll down a bit)

bhKfplm.png

Last edited:
Track: Westhill International
Some very fun corners in this one, with 3 very usable overtaking spots. The scenery is okay, there are trees surrounding the track and could be quite distracting if LFS's trees were better. Runoff is not a problem at all here

Screenshots: https://www.lfs.net/screenshots (you have to scroll down a bit)

Where is a track map. I want to see the layout please. Also what game?

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.