Track Designing Competition

Game- Real Racing 2(my first game on my old iPod)
Track- Montclair- the longest in the game I think and in my opinion one of the best
Track map

Lap of track
I think the runoff is fine, if u make a mistake u are punished but the track is reasonably wide in most places. Overtaking I would say is limited, but turn one would provide a good opportunity to overtake. Overall the circuit has a good mix of corners, high and low- my favourites are the long tunnel corner and the last high speed chicane. The scenery is also great, the track feels natural but also the views of the wind turbines and ferris wheel give the circuit almost a Suzuka feel. I would say this is a great circuit overall as it has what most modern circuits are lacking- variety.

Last edited:
Gran Turismo 5
Circuito de Madrid
Very interesting street circuit with a few tight corners and very long straights. There isn't much for run-off but look at Monaco. It's a street circuit. The pit lane entry is a lot like Montreal. Sorry for the video, I found it on youtube and the circuit map is shown in it so I won't post an extra picture unless you ask for it.

Try uploading it to another website ans post the link
for some reason the image will only work if I create a new post so here it is
2zywobm.png

I amaze myself sometimes. I couldn't find a video or a map online of Assoluto Racing - Arines Ring. So, I taught myself how to make a screen video on my phone so I could show you how horrible of a driver I am. Surprisingly, though, I got the #62 time in the world for the moment. Anyways, I managed to take the video AND upload it to youtube, and here is my link. At the very beginning, you can see a small map of the track.
Plenty of run-off in all the important parts. The first sector with a nice fast esses area. Second sector is a lot of slow-to-medium speed 90-degree turns. Lap ends with 3 high-speed straights where I top out around 180kph. Enjoy! And please don't comment on my driving skills.

Ok here's the senario:
Bernie Ecclestone wants to revive a "tikeadrom" that has dropped off the F1 calander since 2000. He wants eaither a complete redesign on the same site if necessary or modifications to the existing circuit. If it is a street circuit(Valencia for example) then u may revuild the circuit somewhere in the city but with a valid pit location. Please put in the pit lane and also give a description of why u made the changes you have. Length can be 4 to 6km(0.1km or so eaither way is fine) and try not to go over 25 corners and make sure there are both opportunities to overtake- Finally just remember what I will be looking for when judging, a variety of corners is critical!!!

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 33 25.2%
  • More leagues

Votes: 26 19.8%
  • Prizes

Votes: 23 17.6%
  • Trophies

Votes: 14 10.7%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 7 5.3%