Track Designing Competition

Thanks @k_badam. Maybe later you can explain your decision. But for now, here's my challenge.

Liberty Media is pushing hard for a second GP in the United States, and all their options for street circuits (Las Vegas, Port Imperial, Baltimore, Phoenix, Detroit) have gone sour. So, let's go big time with a new purpose-built circuit on the East Coast of USA. Everyone seemed to like the idea of the location of Port Imperial, and a great empty site has been located here on Staten Island in New York.

Rules:
1) F** the Tilkedrome...go classic styling.
2) Minimum 6km, push to 8km if you want! This is 'Murica, afterall.
3) No Turn 1 Hairpins, but make it a good overtaking spot.
4) Immediate DSQ for anyone who mimics the first turn complex in China.

I will judge sometime middle of next week...like end of Wednesday maybe.

Thanks @k_badam. Maybe later you can explain your decision. But for now, here's my challenge.

Liberty Media is pushing hard for a second GP in the United States, and all their options for street circuits (Las Vegas, Port Imperial, Baltimore, Phoenix, Detroit) have gone sour. So, let's go big time with a new purpose-built circuit on the East Coast of USA. Everyone seemed to like the idea of the location of Port Imperial, and a great empty site has been located here on Staten Island in New York.

Rules:

Anything that reflects China in any way should be disqualified- that track is horrendous enough by itself

Rules:

Seems really hard to get a length longer than 5km for me- can it be shorter limit plz

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 353 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 248 10.9%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 178 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 301 13.3%