Track Designing Competition

Seeing as I enjoyed that a lot, let's do it again.

Open up this link which takes you to a map of Forza Horizon 3.
http://swissgameguides.com/maps/forza_horizon_3/world/interactive_map.html

Turn off all the icons using the thing in the bottom right corner. Next, take a screenshot of an area you want to design the track and using paint, photoshop, GIMP or some other image editing software to draw on the circuit layout.

However, this time I want you to design a point-to-point rally course. It must start and end on a gravel road (solid orange), but can go on as much tarmac or gravel track (dotted orange) as you like. If you do go down the highway, or around a roundabout, please make sure you go the correct way around it (Australia drives on the left) so it's easier to record a video.

No length restriction, but don't be too ridiculous, I don't want this video to be half an hour long (unless I get that many entries)

aaa.jpg

Those image editing skills though

If you think it is too long, hold the track from the starting point until after the chicane before the last arrow

Wasn't really sure on scale and thus my track might be too short or too long, if it is too long just cut out the high speed last section from the track View attachment 227473
Rally stages don't usually have crossovers, as the map doesn't have bridges (I can think of about 3 places where a road bridges over another), and that isn't one of them. Would you be OK with me turning left up rubaru's previous track and coming off the other side of the motorway.

Rally stages don't usually have crossovers, as the map doesn't have bridges (I can think of about 3 places where a road bridges over another), and that isn't one of them. Would you be OK with me turning left up rubaru's previous track and coming off the other side of the motorway.
That's fine with me, it looked like it was a bridge to me instead of a crossover.

To be honest, anyone who made an entry can set the next round ASAP, I'll get the video done whenever. It's just a mix of trying to get the game to stop lagging horribly, so I'll get it done when possible.

Forza just isn't in the mood, it won't record videos properly, so I'm sorry, but I can't film your stages. Having driven then, they were very fun, and I'm sad I can't share them.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.