Track Designing Competition

The Angolan Grand Prix contract has been signed. The Luanda Motor Racing Circuit is to be redesigned to make it FIA Grade 1. Make the track there please - runoff needs to be taken into account please.

I had hoped Williams would have made its announcement to sign Robert Kubica to a permanent seat by this time, but I will honor him anyway.

Set a street circuit in Kubica's home town of Krakow, Poland. Stick to streets that are wide enough for passing. Give us some really awesome overtaking spots, and two DRS zones. Be sure to set your Start/Finish line in a place that I can obviously see a decent Pit Lane and Paddock area. Please note, this city is loaded with rail lines, so do not let the drivers get their wheels stuck in them. Crossing tracks could be interesting, but not driving along them. Take your inspiration from Singapore, Monaco, or Baku...I'm looking for a fun and fast race that might have a safety car or two. :)

I had hoped Williams would have made its announcement to sign Robert Kubica to a permanent seat by this time, but I will honor him anyway.

Set a street circuit in Kubica's home town of Krakow, Poland. Stick to streets that are wide enough for passing. Give us some really awesome overtaking spots, and two DRS zones. Be sure to set your Start/Finish line in a place that I can obviously see a decent Pit Lane and Paddock area. Please note, this city is loaded with rail lines, so do not let the drivers get their wheels stuck in them. Crossing tracks could be interesting, but not driving along them. Take your inspiration from Singapore, Monaco, or Baku...I'm looking for a fun and fast race that might have a safety car or two. :)
Can we go over tram lines or is that included under railways

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea