rF2 Touring Masters @ Okayama - Wednesday December 15th 2010

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Well well, interesting, is it possible with restarts in club races? Just in case there are major mayhem?

And, people should make themselves familiar with where the lights are, and not go on the grid unless you are ready to race, maybe go off if something happens. This was just not any fun, race ruined before I passed the start-finish line. Way too bad.

aaaargh! pc froze up, then crashed to desktop (something about nv4 stopped working) and i could hear my car running all by itself untill *BANG* into something. i seriously hope it was a wall and not somebody else :frown:

was having good fun up until that point. some good scraps almost all of the time.

thanks for organizing! :)

Thanks for an Awesome race... was fourth most of the way through and tried to get a gap, tires were smoked after 20 laps and justin and the gang started reeling me in at 1 sec a lap, was happy to finnish a respectable 6th... :) thanks admin and everyone for some gr8 battles during first few laps... :)

Hm... how to define this race... awesome?

Q: Qualified 16/17th don't remember... not good qualif. for me.

R: In the start, 17th to 9th in the first lap, duels everywhere :tongue: . Someone crashed me and dropped me to 26th (Arrggg...), duel, then, another duel, and another duel... nice fight in the last couple of laps with Rhys, pro stuff there mate :D , nice duel with Dahlgren too, and with more people :) . This race was just awesome. Thanks to the admin and guys for all. I want to repeat! :tongue: Final pos for me, 8th place, not 7th cause of that last duel fail... :tongue:

Mod Edit: Video removed. If you want to discuss an incident, do it through PM and not on the forum. If you wish to report an incident, PM me. Negativity in the forum gets us nowhere

aaaargh! pc froze up, then crashed to desktop (something about nv4 stopped working) and i could hear my car running all by itself untill *BANG* into something. i seriously hope it was a wall and not somebody else :frown:

was having good fun up until that point. some good scraps almost all of the time.

thanks for organizing! :)

I was behind you at the time but you just dissapeared off the main straight so no worries with that one Marc. Pitty cause was having fun battling with you.

So where to start. Japanese track, thought it fitting to take the Supra for a spin instead of my usual Ford. Managed 10th in Qualy but I could have done better, just couldnt put the lap together.

Got a good start off the line but half way through the lap felt the most minuscule of touches at the back end which left me with no Force feedback for some reason. This was tricky with a pack full of cars because I couldnt feel where the grip was. Decided to pull over and Alt Tab out to see if that would sort out the problem. Had to do it a couple of times but it fixed it. Unfortunatley I was down in 32nd place when I rejoined :(

Started plucking away and had some great battles along the way with Marc Van Niekerk and Noel Coelho. All in all managed to climb back up to 11th place which I was fairly happy with but I did loose 1 place to a Certain flying Scottsman on the last lap...Grrr.

Good race guys. Must say a special thank you to Marc good for his patience while I was battling with Noel. I could see he was as fast as if not faster than me but being a lap down he kept well out of it.

Again i come away very encouraged pace wise,but again still wondering "what might have been?"....hauled a lap from heaven out of nowhere to qualify 3rd and got away good with Greg and Ben with Lee following as close company,Greg and Ben got straight down to business scuffling away with each other until Greg finally got himself a bit smoother and got that little gap,around the same time i felt i had a little extra pace on Ben confirmed a bit by Lee closing in for a good look as well,then disaster struck exiting the final turn trying desperately to time some kind of run on the Rover down the home straight and maybe get something done at T1,but alas...i literally "breathed" on the back bumper of Bens car at the exit and it spat my front end hard right smacking in to the pitwall with some passionez',the car was still alive somehow but a mere shadow of its former self :D,had to pit to repair the front right flat tyre and get the thing hammered back in to shape a bit,came out the pits and just went for it recovering to 10th,plenty action and enjoyment along the way!.
Grats Greg Ben and Lee.

Thank You Adz/Ryo/Ivo & RD

Yeah was a storming race and really enjoyed the combo. This week i had no FFB issues thanks to Ivo who posted a FFB profile, still not happy with the FFB feels very sloppy but thats just rFactor and too much iRacing.

Quali - Could of gone better PB was a 36:2 but Ben and Greg were well on it! and Gary pipped me, nice one mate

Race - WOW first few laps had the top 3 in my sights constantly and then began pulling them in after trying really to not overdrive as it's my first long stint with this mod and was unaware of how the tyres behave. Settled down though and pulled them back in, only for Gary to have a misfortunate error, not sure what happened there mate but bad luck. Then had a wicked little battle with Ben, not sure how long it went on for but there was like a second and a bit at most, kept drawing him in under braking but then that Rover and Volvo seemed to just pull away down the straights.

Came upto lapping guys and thats were my race ended really, can't remember who it was now but it took me like 2 laps to get by cause they were not watching mirrors and it made me nervous trying to pass them. Race ended there really and by that time Ben had put 10 secs between and knew it was over really.

Happy with 3rd though in my first proper RD TCM race

Cheers to admin and RD and see ya next week!

Okayama TCM 15 Dec 2010

My first race and it was great fun.I must apologise to the chap in the M5 who I shunted from behind causing him to spin!
The start was a bit messy but with all those cars there,s always going to be an incident, once in the race though I found the midfield very even just had to look after them rear tyres. Well done all finishers.

Never knew which way T1 turned before this morning so happy with results today :D

Qually i set a pb but greg just got one over me by 1 tenth. damn volvo in the final sector was a killer. i had 3 tenths on greg going into the final sector and lost 4 by the time i crossed the line!

Race was awsome. Bit of racing with greg at the start for about 4/5 laps swapping places all the time as we do :p then gary the little bugger in his alfa was trying to rape me so i got a little anxious and started to go D1 GP into a few corners which made it worse until he final got the consequences of rape without protection and hit the pit wall :p Then lee was hanging on to me too while greg was making a move. Managed to start making a gap then traffic came and he just dissappeared, then guess who reappeard. Gregorio was in my sites. Before traffic he had over 3 seconds, by the time we got through the first couple of cars i got it down to 2 seconds, then it went up again then some more traffic and back down to 1.5 but i couldn't get any closer than that. Then greg used some clear air and got a riggle on again back to 2/3 seconds. Was a nice race and a nice track. still need to learn just how much grip the rover actually has. it snaps a bit so makes me a bit cautious testing the limits but i'm getting there.

Well well, interesting, is it possible with restarts in club races? Just in case there are major mayhem?

When I went past the accident, all I could see was a couple of cars against the pitwall. As it turns out, the big pile up occurred behind me so therefore I didn't see it until I watched the replay, else I would of restarted it.

Someone crashed me and dropped me to 26th (Arrggg...)

Sorry, that was me. I pulled out to go past just before the braking zone and thought I missed you, but then I saw you spin off. I felt no vibrations through my game pad like I usually do when I hit something so I thought you lost it on your own. I checked the replay after the race just to make sure and it showed that there was a gap between the two cars. However the right rear bumper on your car got dented so I guess a bit of lag was in play. Nonetheless, I apologise and if I knew I hit you, I would of waited.

Bad night for me. Really love the track but just kept sliding.

Qualied in 24th with a PB but was way inside the 106%.

During the start I made a few places as cars went off and found myself up in 14th or so by the end of lap 1. Had a good battle with Rhys for a couple of laps, before following that up with a very long battle with Teppo before I spun coming out of the tight hairpin. Lost 6 places and found myself in 18th. Gained a couple of places and lost one over the next few laps before realising I was short of fuel by a lap. Made a quick splash and dash and luckily only lost one place. Finished 18th in the end.

Thanks guys for racing.

Okayama TCM 15 Dec 2010

My first race and it was great fun.I must apologise to the chap in the M5 who I shunted from behind causing him to spin!
The start was a bit messy but with all those cars there,s always going to be an incident, once in the race though I found the midfield very even just had to look after them rear tyres. Well done all finishers.
was watching you as i came to lap you, you like to destroy those rear tyres don't you :p

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back