rF2 Touring Masters @ Okayama - Wednesday December 15th 2010

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Hello again I see my names up in the list thanks, sorry to keep bothering Adam but this should be the last time.
Can you tell me where I click to join the race tommorow nite, and do I have to take a certain car and finally I believe the password will be on the forum rules and passwords page.

Hello again I see my names up in the list thanks, sorry to keep bothering Adam but this should be the last time.
Can you tell me where I click to join the race tommorow nite, and do I have to take a certain car and finally I believe the password will be on the forum rules and passwords page.
Whichever car you want, and just follow the link in the top post to view the password. The server name is also in the top post.

im having a problem with 2.8 when i choose me car exit game then try start game it crashes then delete my player file then all is fine then choose car again it does the same thing again if i use another mod say v8factor its fine no problems only when i boot rfactor with touring masters as the last mod loaded it crashes any ideas.

Flavien, no direct IP joining on RD (as a rule).

Unfortunately my participation is under a big question mark ATM. If you could change me to a "maybe", Adam, that'll be more fitting.
I'll do my best to show up.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back