Tor Poznań

Tracks Tor Poznań 2.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
There is still the problem with cars sinking halfway through the track when driving over kerbs. It looks really weird and it is the only track I have seen this bug on. I hoped it was fixed in the recent update, but no..

Last edited:
Thanks for the update, really awesome track, the reverb zones are really nice

theres an issue with the trees in the winter version (might not be noticeable in monitor mode):
ZJXIdRt.jpg

4BWjkcz.jpg

edit: also not sure if the reflective road surface looks good or not :)
these issues still there, any chance of a fix? @Rigel @darkyjoe i think you had these issues on your mods at one point?

Great project !

Respect from your small neighbour - Lithuania :)

One bit bothers me in winter version, if it is supposed to be icy, then I think it has too much grip. I'd go for 0.7-0.8 friction coefficients combined with 10C and dusty track. Just wanted to share this thought, I wonder if anyone agrees with me.

Great project !

Respect from your small neighbour - Lithuania :)

One bit bothers me in winter version, if it is supposed to be icy, then I think it has too much grip. I'd go for 0.7-0.8 friction coefficients combined with 10C and dusty track. Just wanted to share this thought, I wonder if anyone agrees with me.
you would not be allowed to race if the track was icy,

Cześć!
Prowadzę na YouTube kanał "Kameralnie". Razem z marką Castrol będę realizował film, w którym spróbuję uzyskać w rzeczywistości lepszy czas na torze w Poznaniu, niż w grze. Potrzebuję właśnie tego moda, żeby wykorzystać go w filmie, a dokładniej w gameplay'u. Bardzo zależy mi na uzyskaniu Twojego pozwolenia! Oczywiście w opisie filmu z chęcią umieszczę wszelkie linki do pobrania tego moda i informację o jego autorach :). Proszę Cię o kontakt: pat.brzozowski@gmail.com

thanks for the update and the drift layout, it would've been nice to have the karting layout with more resolution mesh so we could have some fun there.
I'm working on a fast_lane.ai for the kart circuit and drift layout so we don't have the wrong way sign and better cameras.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back