More and more details

More and more details
BE5650141BBEDECD625DE3B89270F5BF265D9727

D93BB8D3F0FEF2FB0BCBBD7D35BBCD208793D366

some flowers :)
E762617D09B82C2733F8C716332DAE3B83F0F0E3

Read the rest of this update entry...

Love the new details.
Just a FYI: The AI seem to occasionally run off of the right side of the track into the pit wall as soon as the race starts. They also occasionally crash head on into the dividing wall when entering the pits.
I'm racing with a grid of Mazda RX-7's - tuned
But great job. Keep up the amazing work!

Wonderful, perfect track for the X-Bow and Miata.

I liked this layout already in RF2, it always reminded me of Pannoniaring in HU, just a nice casual trackday place to heat up some laps with friends.

As usual, great work! Again from Poland! The one and only. Constant progress. I love drive here every time when I can... Usualy in digital,world... But it is a great pleasure. Dzięki jak nie wiem co! Zarombista robota!

I really enjoy driving on this track but I am having issues with the AI.

The Ai tend to pits randomly at the end of each lap after the first lap for some reasons. I am not sure why is it only Tor Poznan having this issue when other tracks does not have this issue anymore.

I would appreicate if there is some sort of assistance or remedy to this issue as I really love racing on this track. It is probably the best AC mod track so far.

I really enjoy driving on this track but I am having issues with the AI.

The Ai tend to pits randomly at the end of each lap after the first lap for some reasons. I am not sure why is it only Tor Poznan having this issue when other tracks does not have this issue anymore.

I would appreicate if there is some sort of assistance or remedy to this issue as I really love racing on this track. It is probably the best AC mod track so far.

What car is this happening? In such cases I have not had time even once even as it was 40 cars

I think this is a problem of the game. I played yesterday with 599xx evo in La Sarthe 1.1 and the problem was there, but today I tested in the same configuration and everything was fine.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back