Resource icon

Misc Tires Edition 2013 1.4

Login or Register an account to download this content
I noticed in testing the wear of tires, is that there are times that the AI cars are subject to wear yes! and time they are not, when they should, the last picture can prove to be a bug even from codemasters to fix
I also am Brazilian, but I'm already well accustomed in google translator heheheh

yes they wear too, but not as much as our tires ...

google tradutor FTW ehueahuheuahuehauheuhauehuahe

Hello mythical Vlasovas, welcome back!. Can you do as in the previous mod for f1 2012, a version of "simple" with the tires just lighter than the default ones? This year the codemasters did a better job on the tires but according less are just barely too dark, would be enough to lighten a 10/20% max.

I look forward to. Have a nice day.

good idea, clarer tires a bit dark or darken a bit lighter tires ... would be good too

hi
i follow the steps of how to install it with ryder, but when i click install and select dark it gives me a message which says "Instalation failed!System unauthorizedAccess Exception: Access to the path C:/program files/f1 2013/preview0...png' is denied" and some more.
What i should do?
Thanks

why can i never open your mods? I have created a profile in mod manager but the file isn't there.

There is nothing to add, my winrar file is empty and I can't extract the contents.

Can you just upload the files or PM me please?

When I'm playing in career mode, a turn before I get in the pits, the radio man says that the car behind is with newer tires and is for me to take care ... every time he speaks hahahahhahah. I've been champion in intermediate, one in professional, now I put the expert, let's see ... But the wear is standard to all the difficulties ... When they leave the AI curve they can control the acceleration to the tires do not sing. Already we ... I'm giving touches the accelerator and still spend hell ...
the AI in time is cool, but in time has its problems, they are not respecting the space of the track, I'm thrown off track always

Some people on the forum should work for Codemasters.
Epic job :confused:
the truth is, for what? kill yourself doing a perfect job, if they will earn anyway, with deadline to deliver the work, when they have us to take care of the details after the release and for free! in the end, every modder gives a survival of the game pretty big when he should stop selling, he still continues to sell because we give to the game this survival , in a season 2014, made by modders for example, they can make up to the best! they have all the means to do so, but the truth is it does not need!

hi
i follow the steps of how to install it with ryder, but when i click install and select dark it gives me a message which says "Instalation failed!System unauthorizedAccess Exception: Access to the path C:/program files/f1 2013/preview0...png' is denied" and some more.
What i should do?
Thanks
try running as administrator, and if you think hard, you can also extract normally,

Original = Dark Version
Stained = Stained

why can i never open your mods? I have created a profile in mod manager but the file isn't there.

There is nothing to add, my winrar file is empty and I can't extract the contents.

Can you just upload the files or PM me please?
If you create a profile for F1 2013, pointed to the folder that has the file "rmpk.xml" has to go right, just follow the idea of the video of the first page, noting that the directory should be pointed at F1 2013
the files are there yes, everyone could use, you can even see pictures of users already, not counting the videos on you tube also surely has already, try updating your extractor tool because maybe the "7zip" use a rate most current compression !

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back