Resource icon

Misc Tires Edition 2013 1.4

Login or Register an account to download this content
Think i went for the dark version.. but might change back to clear..... Stained looked great but doesnt look like a fresh set of tyres.

great mod nonetheless.. thank you!!!

hello ok thanks but what folder to use out of them all dark stained etc etc?
you should see which version you like more, between light and dark and spotted, and also its subdivisions, with or without brake marks, with or without "R" mark
unfortunately are several because each one has a taste!

Hello, your modification, the tire is just so beautiful and surreal they are beautiful, but then I met a small problem only with Sahara Force India. When weather is nice, their tires shine as if they were in blister packs, and when it rains their tires is silver, there he has a solution?
When the weather is nice it's not too serious, but when it rains, it's very annoying ...
for by it, nothing to say, just amazing!

PS: I said that I was no other way except for the tires it that you create also:
High LOD 1.0 Improvements

thank you for all those mods

Last edited:
I don't think they look more worn as you drive, they just have a set look.

If you want them to look worn, I think you have to pick the stained version of the mod. They will be stained from the beginning AFAIK

I am having the same problem as Jim. In F1 2010 -2011, this mod worked well and worn tyres did indeed wear visually through the race and got worse. In this mod, I don't see any wear in a 25% race where I used to in the previous games.

edit: just re-installed everything and tyre wear is back. Strange but true.

Last edited:
Hello, your modification, the tire is just so beautiful and surreal they are beautiful, but then I met a small problem only with Sahara Force India. When weather is nice, their tires shine as if they were in blister packs, and when it rains their tires is silver, there he has a solution?
When the weather is nice it's not too serious, but when it rains, it's very annoying ...
for by it, nothing to say, just amazing!

PS: I said that I was no other way except for the tires it that you create also:
High LOD 1.0 Improvements

thank you for all those mods
I think this problem is related to cameras, but do not know why it occurs, I came across this when I did the mod cameras!

The Tyres works perfect in F1 2014 :thumbsup:

Thanks so much
that's good to know, I will not buy F1 2014, I expect the 2015, so anyone who wants can use the mod 2013, maybe I'll do some improvement on the sidewalls when I have the time, keep an eye, but do not promise to stray too busy

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back