Resource icon

Misc Tires Edition 2013 1.4

Login or Register an account to download this content
why can i never open your mods? I have created a profile in mod manager but the file isn't there.

There is nothing to add, my winrar file is empty and I can't extract the contents.

Can you just upload the files or PM me please?

winrar 4.xx winrar 5 and 7zip all those programs can unpack this mod. Tried them all.
Maybe ur download file is screwed up

even pkzip inside Total Commander can unpack this file

Hello mythical Vlasovas, welcome back!. Can you do as in the previous mod for f1 2012, a version of "simple" with the tires just lighter than the default ones? This year the codemasters did a better job on the tires but according less are just barely too dark, would be enough to lighten a 10/20% max.

I look forward to. Have a nice day.
I'm doing the update, version tire light is that? 30% is the photo okay?

ey Msc das geht Online^^

Jaja... War mir nicht mehr sicher, da hier ja oft noch ein paar Dateien im generic Ordner hinzugefügt werden und blub.

---English---

Yeah, i wasnt sure... Because i think there always were some files added into the folders and...

Last edited:
Hi m8,,,,,,,,
I started doing the Classics last week and worked on the Tires a Couple of Guys was saying that you seemed to Have a Couple of issues with the Classics,,,,,,,,,
What are these issues and are they related to the Textures for the Different Cars,,,,,
Because I noticed that the Textures are only named for the 2013 Code for the Tires,,,,
So we would end up with the same Damage and Marbles as the 2013 Season,,,
Just wondering if we Could bang our Heads together as Write new Code for the Classics,,,
And thought that there is about 5 Generics in total and because each Decade obviously the Tires have Changed in the Construction,,,,,,,,,,,
So it would be easy just to add Damage without any Issues but Would be a Greater Mod with unique Damage from each decade,,,,,,,,,,,:thumbsup:

Hi m8,,,,,,,,
I started doing the Classics last week and worked on the Tires a Couple of Guys was saying that you seemed to Have a Couple of issues with the Classics,,,,,,,,,
What are these issues and are they related to the Textures for the Different Cars,,,,,
Because I noticed that the Textures are only named for the 2013 Code for the Tires,,,,
Just wondering if we Could bang our Heads together as Write new Code for the Classics,,,
And thought that there is about 5 Generics in total and because each Decade obviously the Tires have Changed in the Construction,,,,,,,,,,,
So it would be easy just to add Damage without any Issues but Would be a Greater Mod with unique Damage from each decade,,,,,,,,,,,:thumbsup:
I not have walked in the classics, I'm doing this initial update to be able to get rid of 2013 to work in the classics, let me get there first and see what I find, but from what little I saw
is the same thing in 2013, only change textures

i think Like last years CLEAR version ?
2vil014.jpg

this is the of last year, this is what you guys want? I found it very clear

porque não clareia um pouco a versão dark ou escurece um pouco a stained, um meio termo saca ? e coloca uma print pra galera ver o resultado... acho que ficaria bom tbm :D

Last edited:
porque não clareia um pouco a versão dark ou escurece um pouco a stained, um meio termo saca ? e coloca uma print pra galera ver o resultado... acho que ficaria bom tbm :D
the stained comes with wear, so it has to be partly because many do not like!
the thing is this, work on Dark and lighten more! the problem is setting the tone that everyone wants, this last picture is based on last year, only added texture, I found very clear

Hi m8,,,,,,,,
I think a new code would be great, and renamed all files (like you did with Lotus 98T 1986) and I still have the same problem, the Ferrari 312T still appears in boxes with wheels and before heading out to the track the mechanics placed others. I checked with the other 80's car and it does not, I do not know how to tell the game to not put the first tire to appear in the box.
tuzf3z370clbj5hfg.jpg

59t0kt7k4b83tb8fg.jpg

the tires seem to be more realistic so! you could send me the file pending the release of version 1.1? Thanks ;). kimi81@virgilio.it
I have ever played off those hihihihi
I think I've hit the the point now, I added a few stains on the side in top to not appear that the tire is made of plastic.
and I gave one lightened on the side, not to give that much difference, that's good?

2ib2mba.jpg

zumck2.jpg

2emesxw.jpg

I have ever played off those hihihihi
I think I've hit the the point now, I added a few stains on the side in top to not appear that the tire is made of plastic.
and I gave one lightened on the side, not to give that much difference, that's good?

2ib2mba.jpg

zumck2.jpg

2emesxw.jpg
You are great, tires now seem much beautiful and more realistic! If I were the head of Codemasters would take you to work with us! When you put them online? I want to try them now ..

Always the best tyres work from 2010 to now... Thank you for all vlasovas... I want to donate you a coffe... Where i can do it (if I Can) ;) :rolleyes::inlove:
there on my blog has field in the posts, giving thanks for the coffee! :D
http://vlasovas.blogspot.com.br/2013/10/tires-edition-2013.html
near the link of the mod
You are great, tires now seem much beautiful and more realistic! If I were the head of Codemasters would take you to work with us! When you put them online? I want to try them now ..
I not have finished, have some things to settle such as orange in hard tire that I put too strong, the night maybe I'm posting the mod because I go to work now! but send you a link to the test version for PM and as you say okay

Last edited:
there on my blog has posts in the field of giving thanks for the coffee! :D
http://vlasovas.blogspot.com.br/2013/10/tires-edition-2013.html
near the link of the mod

I not have finished, have some things to settle such as orange in hard tire that I put too strong, the night maybe I'm posting the mod because I go to work now! but send you a link to the test version for PM and as you say okay

Okay, look also by how the visual impact on the track of Singapore, that the night change lighting of the tires.

Good work Man!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back