F1 2010 Time Trial Week #2 Monte Carlo, Monaco (Wet)

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
Status
Not open for further replies.
6dquty.jpg

Hey everyone,

Welcome to time trial week this is basically people will drive lap times on designated tracks and post their times here. Also if you could provide some kind of proof say photo or for 360 and PS3 users just leave a gamertag/PS3 ID so one of our staff can just verify these times are not false.

This weeks track is Monte Carlo (Wet)

So basically you can put in as many laps as possible and your best can be posted here:

The closing day for this thread and results for times will be next friday at 9pm (UK Time)

Cheers Peeps and enjoy

Rules:
- upload your picture to www.tinypic.com (or make a nice video)
- post your picture here at the forum
- don't upload pictures directly to the forum
- take a screenshot with your best time showing or of the ranks
- no driving aids are allowed
- mention if you did your time on a PC, xbox or ps3

You can modify FOV with some mods there are over there, but anyways, cockpit will always be more realistic than T-cam, f1 drivers don't see from that height!

Anyways your driving is still incredible, and t-cam or not, 1:15 is amazing, so it was the 1:46 of bahrain. Keep driving like that man!

I race this game with a real (ex) dutch F1 driver in the Netherlands (Christiaan Albers) and he said that the cockpit view was very unrealistic. He also used the t-cam for driving.

You can see it in the end of the video. Just dry setup (in the wet). It is very slippery but lot faster than wet setup. Otherwise you want make up the straight line speed. I'm not into setups and sometimes only changes some gears on some tracks.

I indeed made a lot of mistakes in the lap, but it was so hard (because of dry setup) that I didn't want to try again. I just tried this track in the wet for first time, it is not a super laptime, but I'm ok with it. Wet setup is easy to drive, but not as fast!

• Amaru

Hi everyone, im new to Racing Departement, nice site u people have here :)

Cool !

I ll try and do some solid laps on this in time trial mode on PS3 :D

Kinda sounds like an accusation to me....I can assure you that i didnt use any at all. I dont even like mods.
After the patch it might get better but up to now you wont know for sure and have to take somebodys word for it.

Edit:
Its even more easy on T-cam. Did an 1:15:xxx wih my ofline profile + T-cam.
Lets just hope the patch gets here soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 23 25.8%
  • More leagues

Votes: 20 22.5%
  • Prizes

Votes: 19 21.3%
  • Trophies

Votes: 9 10.1%