F1 2010 Time Trial Week #2 Monte Carlo, Monaco (Wet)

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
Status
Not open for further replies.
6dquty.jpg

Hey everyone,

Welcome to time trial week this is basically people will drive lap times on designated tracks and post their times here. Also if you could provide some kind of proof say photo or for 360 and PS3 users just leave a gamertag/PS3 ID so one of our staff can just verify these times are not false.

This weeks track is Monte Carlo (Wet)

So basically you can put in as many laps as possible and your best can be posted here:

The closing day for this thread and results for times will be next friday at 9pm (UK Time)

Cheers Peeps and enjoy

Rules:
- upload your picture to www.tinypic.com (or make a nice video)
- post your picture here at the forum
- don't upload pictures directly to the forum
- take a screenshot with your best time showing or of the ranks
- no driving aids are allowed
- mention if you did your time on a PC, xbox or ps3

I tried a couple of laps and did a 115.186 with dry setup (in the wet). I'm uploading it on youtube atm. Maybe, this week I will try again to do a 114. I noticed however that I even forgot to put engine mapping on fast.

To be honest, I found this track in wet to be very hard! So hard, that I didnt even bother to continue and try a 114, because I had enough of it after 45 minutes.

That was an amazing lap Paulus - Brilliant car control!! But must say of all the footage I've seen of the game so far including playing it myself every day, that was the most unrealistic lap yet. There is no way in hell a real F1 car would have half the grip that that car had. But again, brilliant brilliant driving!!!!

You can modify FOV with some mods there are over there, but anyways, cockpit will always be more realistic than T-cam, f1 drivers don't see from that height!

Anyways your driving is still incredible, and t-cam or not, 1:15 is amazing, so it was the 1:46 of bahrain. Keep driving like that man!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • More leagues

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Prizes

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Trophies

Votes: 1 20.0%