The "What Are You Working On?" Thread

Loading some stuff just for fun :D

CYmQ3k5.jpg

j4tPuOs.jpg

DFGQEp1.jpg

N4DHQFv.jpg

I'm also making a "rust pack" with 10 colors :rolleyes:

Thanks to @Stereo, great model/mod, I'm having so much fun with it, both doing texture/model practice and also driving :cool::)
That is so freakin awesome! Such a good idea to leave the rear bare so this can be done.

11.jpg

practising doing animation and roundish contours (which I still suck at). Again took the blender model from the public (10 year old) skin render pack as basis. Always thought that beauty needed a roof. And some aero.

edit: guess this sadly is not something I could legally release :(

Last edited:
View attachment 184669
practising doing animation and roundish contours (which I still suck at). Again took the blender model from the public (10 year old) skin render pack as basis. Always thought that beauty needed a roof. And some aero.

Maybe keep those doors and remake the rest so you can release it :D
Raceabout was such an awesome car to drive in LFS (you either hate it or love it) and some kind of GTR version would be awesome too.

Maybe keep those doors and remake the rest so you can release it :D
Raceabout was such an awesome car to drive in LFS (you either hate it or love it) and some kind of GTR version would be awesome too.
22.jpg
Isn't much left of the original mesh anyway, and I had to redo some of the UV of that due to "Tris to Quad" conversion messing it up...we'll see, I'll try making the physics myself too, including the RAC oddity of no rear rollbar.

The rest is done from scratch basically or single rows of vertices, or copied together from my other projects (textures, tires, rims)

View attachment 184669

Hehe the good old Raceabout. Good memories on getting that car to LFS and driving the real thing on racetrack.

Hehe the good old Raceabout. Good memories on getting that car to LFS and driving the real thing on racetrack.
you worked on the real thing? Was it as beasty to drive? The only league I ever took part in in LFS was in the RAC... let's say I did not end up on the podium, or anywhere near it ;)

you worked on the real thing? Was it as beasty to drive? The only league I ever took part in in LFS was in the RAC... let's say I did not end up on the podium, or anywhere near it ;)
I wasn't part of the team building the car but test driving it was part of my engineering thesis. It's not the easiest car to drive but the real thing is easier that the one in LFS.

I wasn't part of the team building the car but test driving it was part of my engineering thesis. It's not the easiest car to drive but the real thing is easier that the one in LFS.
Rear biased CoG, no rear antiroll bar and on top of that a laggy turbo engine - not the ideal recipe for a track car :D

Hi everyone, I'm working on a new version of the Bentley Continental GT3.
I've been using the Anniversary Edition for a while in AC, but I neved liked the lack of skins and modding support, then I downloaded the awesome liveries of jack.seller33 but they work on another 3D model of the Continental that's not available here on RaceDepartment and it's difficult to find on the web.

I'm working on the physics, the sound and the setup and I'm pretty impressed of the results.
I'd like to share with the community my work, but I'm not the author of the 3D model. I'll give every credit I need to give to the creators, but I'm not sure if I allowed to do that anyway.

Let me know what you think about,
cheers
Continental GT3.jpg

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 192 88.1%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 36 16.5%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 29 13.3%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 30 13.8%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 61 28.0%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 74 33.9%