The "What Are You Working On?" Thread

I had to leave town for a week and a bit but now I'm ready to put the last couple touches on this. While I was on my laptop I added the wing mirror and door handle and some other stuff. Blender's not particularly good with a touchpad.
F97vTiZ.jpg

Couple more details to stick on, then rebake the textures and I think that's pretty much it. Gotta get back to other projects.

Nice of the Nordschleife to have height markers on the bridges, I suppose it is a public road.

I had to leave town for a week and a bit but now I'm ready to put the last couple touches on this. While I was on my laptop I added the wing mirror and door handle and some other stuff. Blender's not particularly good with a touchpad.
F97vTiZ.jpg

Couple more details to stick on, then rebake the textures and I think that's pretty much it. Gotta get back to other projects.

Nice of the Nordschleife to have height markers on the bridges, I suppose it is a public road.
That'll be something like the "S1" version or will it come with the stairs as default?

Getting stuff done in the meantime
screenshot007.jpg

All right, so - for anyone who is just sick and tired of all the talented, knowledgeable folks in here and their super-pro content, here's something else. (I'm trying to persuade myself to get back into the swing of modelling again having had a bit of a break due to lack of time, lack of motivation, and lack of... ability. The first two things come and go, but the only way to fix the last one is to get hands-on again, so here I am. Putting evidence out in public, I hope, will count as motivation to continue - or at least it'll be nice to interact with the mod community again (still missing the official AC forum mod board...)).

Now that's out of the way, 42 million internet points to anyone who can guess what I'm working on based only on this poor quality render of the front bit!

XGs6Ge9.jpg

@Bill Wiskins - Lotus Esprit?

That Mustang BOSS 302 looks insane.:confused: I'm already itching to crash it on the Nordschleife. :roflmao: An update to Bridgehampton and AC 1.13 released yesterday. It's just more good news after more good news. :) Huge thanks to all of the modders for giving up their free time to let us enjoy our sims all the more. You guys rock! :thumbsup:

• Deleted member 130869

Brownninja, have you started trying to properly replicate cars yet? Anyway. I'm getting this updated to new template, plus redoing helmets, pitcrew and driving suits as I found one image of reference.

#accuracy

Playsure 230 (1).jpg

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes