The "What Are You Working On?" Thread

072175f.png
Acura ARX-05 DPi?

Those headlights scream cadillac dpi to me but i might be wrong. I'm in a frantic google image search right now. Here's the image with upped brightness:

Attachments

• ShPQR5B.png
    ShPQR5B.png
    125.7 KB · Views: 307
Acura ARX-05 DPi?
No, at this point it's technically a "historic" car, but it's not too dissimilar from the Acura.

Beyond what I've said above, I won't divulge details about the car itself.

However, I can talk about the project a bit. We're actively working out the specifics, but it will either be licensed or unlicensed payware (hopefully the former, but the manufacturer's communication has been lacking in the past), with the price depending on which of those two options we settle on. In any case it won't be much different than what e.g. RSS charges. We'll roll out more information in the coming weeks.

No, at this point it's technically a "historic" car, but it's not too dissimilar from the Acura.

Beyond what I've said above, I won't divulge details about the car itself.

However, I can talk about the project a bit. We're actively working out the specifics, but it will either be licensed or unlicensed payware (hopefully the former, but the manufacturer's communication has been lacking in the past), with the price depending on which of those two options we settle on. In any case it won't be much different than what e.g. RSS charges. We'll roll out more information in the coming weeks.
Can you say what it is a road or a racecar?

However, I can talk about the project a bit. We're actively working out the specifics, but it will either be licensed or unlicensed payware (hopefully the former, but the manufacturer's communication has been lacking in the past), with the price depending on which of those two options we settle on.

Just a 1-off or could it be a start to a series of similar cars (depending on market response)?

The nose layout and headlights want me to belive its a pescarolo.. But discussions with a active manufacture tells me its not,, Will be looking forward to the preview

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.