The "What Are You Working On?" Thread

Give us some more info here, mate.
That looks yummy. :thumbsup:
well THANK YOU very much. however the king of track making around here, the king Lilski is reading your comment and completely disagreeing. how about that ehh ? infact my work is so bad, yesterday lilski threatened to take my track and make it before me. and why, because he reckons he is some sort of over lording rule about these things.( just one of the things that goes on in the background of the modding scenes)

but I`ll be back to it.. unless lilski gets there first. this was me getting back to it, until I got strangely introduced to different form of feedback from my so called friend in a discord channel upon re engaging with my development on limerock park. long story short, I'm pretty upset and annoyed at the modding scene.

Last edited:
:roflmao: Let him have his opinions, he also openly hates all sort of conversions and then secretly edits them to run them in his league :roflmao:

As you can see by the amount of likes above, there certainly is 'demand' for your work :)
Keep it coming, mate! :thumbsup:

:roflmao: Let him have his opinions, he also openly hates all sort of conversions and then secretly edits them to run them in his league :roflmao:

As you can see by the amount of likes above, there certainly is 'demand' for your work :)
ahh you know of the skulduggery too. no more need be said. I have to say, I didn't expect a post about my track here, given what happened recently. this is the most encouragement ive had in a long time about it. thanks Andreas.

the rabbit hole goes very very far down too. and ill expose it all if I have to. thats only if you wana **** with me here lilski.

Last edited:
Yeah, that's nothing new here :roflmao:
But as I said, everybody is entitled to their own opinions. The point ist not to listen to everyone. :cool:
Plus, everybody does what he/she is capable of, not everything has to be the same quality and often times different approaches still lead to simialrly amazing results.

well its my taking "new approaches" that caused it all. there is a belief that there is a sole way to do it and I get that, but its how kunos does it, and should not be attributed to anyone else. but I don't need to be quick and I am the guy to try different things, very often a modder as the time to excell through varied technique over and above the devs on a tight workflow.(remember rf1 moding v original content) anyway thanks Andreas. expect to see some more fauna soon. then its buildings and the rest... the track itself is a blast to drive. best part about it. .and I'm a critical mofo. it doesn't go anywhere till its right, really right, but modelling wise there is some truth in my ability or lack there of, but its not wrong its just not the best and slowly needs a tidy up.

Last edited:
... the track itself is a blast to drive. best part about it. .and I'm a critical mofo. it doesn't go anywhere till its right, really right, but modelling wise there is some truth in my ability or lack there of, but its not wrong its just not the best and slowly needs a tidy up.
The vast majority of people would have trouble rendering a chrome ball or teapot on a black/white checkered floor in 3ds max/blender/Maya/etc. I've seen screenshots of someone of your work and that lone shot you shared a few pages back... that shot alone has me excited about what's to come! :) I love seeing realistically colored grass. Keep 'em coming! :cool:

Take it this way. I run in one of the only competitive North American leagues for AC. They like to try and have the tracks be historically accurate if possible. That means dealing with conversions. So if I want to race I have to run on these tracks. I have the ability to fix them so they don't have major performance issues as well as gaping holes and the ever popular staircase and pool table meshes. I don't have to like conversions to do this. I would rather spend a few hours fixing them up so I don't have to drive on complete and utter garbage. If you can't understand that then oh well I tried.

BTW sometimes I'm nice enough to give these fixed tracks back so more people can have them.

As for Limerock yes I did say I would build it as I personally feel it will never be finished. Now I know that is harsh but that is how I feel. If my statement gives you the fuel to say screw you and actually finish it then great. If not and the track simply collects virtual dust to never see the light of day then yes at some point I will entertain the idea of building it myself. I have quite a few tracks I want to build before we would even get the point of thinking about Limerock. So you have plenty of time to either finish it or do nothing. The choice is yours.

EDIT: If someone wants to help model the buildings and other track side objects for Limerock PM Pixelchaser and see if you can work something out. He works in Max if that helps.

Last edited:
I'm getting all botanical on this lime rock
YbcZm7O.jpg
That grass texture on the hills. I love it.

Really? Nobody has time for anything right before Christmas :) Maybe afterwards when the cookies have been digested :D
We had our "Weihnachtsfeier" (staff party) a week ago, and since then nothing much is happening anymore. All presents are bought, fridge and freezer are stocked :coffee:

I expected more "life" in this subforum now that christmas and holidays are nearing, but everything has calmed down a lot

You've got the free AC stuff tomorrow to be getting on with anyway. I like to use some time over the holidays to catch up on tracks and cars I may have skipped over during the last 12 months.

Definitely having used the Ferrari DLC as much as I wanted to.

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 12 13.6%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 9 10.2%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 10 11.4%
  • Thursday

Votes: 11 12.5%
  • Friday

Votes: 34 38.6%
  • Saturday

Votes: 48 54.5%