The "What Are You Working On?" Thread

anyone got time to make this helmet for the community driver mod ?
I am sure everyone will appreciate the content greatly :)
photo.jpg

Anyone interested in helping me with the physics of this thing?

Suspension layout seems rather final (as in suspension points), but springs and dampers are still a mess and the car very hard to drive.
IRngF7T.jpg

It's done, to the best of my ability (thanks for asking). The idea of trying to make a car mesh to the standard of the ones I see on this forum turns my blood cold, so it shall remain on my HD with the pCars mesh I found on the web :redface:

Happy to share privately, if anyone else wants a go for a bit of fun though (and it is fun). Fully focused on my Feldbergring track for now, and then back to finishing off the Deutschlandring, and then back to 1960s Circuit Clermont-Ferrand :whistling:

Hello, I've created a version of the monza track where you don't have to take the first chicane. Now my problem is that if I want to upload it here I have to include files of kunos. What can I do? I changed the ai-line and borders, but want to make it so you can use it simultaneously to the standard track

Hello, I've created a version of the monza track where you don't have to take the first chicane. Now my problem is that if I want to upload it here I have to include files of kunos. What can I do? I changed the ai-line and borders, but want to make it so you can use it simultaneously to the standard track
what files does it include ?

I mean like exactly , what type of .kn5 ? because if its the full track it will be removed , / objects / track objects should be ok , but obviously they wont like 2-3-400mb tracks modified uploading lol
That was my question. I think I have to think of an other way. Thank you anyways

Anyone interested in helping me with the physics of this thing?

Suspension layout seems rather final (as in suspension points), but springs and dampers are still a mess and the car very hard to drive.
What's so messy about it? I could provide feedback, but that would take quite a while considering I don't have the wheel at college (yet)

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.