The "What Are You Working On?" Thread

00694346bf3629b6e3590b2533dc990c.jpg

Thought its about time VS show you the upcoming content.
Airline Corsa ? :roflmao:

Now I really wanna see that Toyota fly.

After all, their slogan (at least in Germany) in the 90s was "nothing is impossible". :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:
Tomorrow will be one of the biggest fiascos in sim racing if it's not the toyota though.

Edit: Or the revival of their old projects. That would create a big impact too. So, a toyota/mclaren/ferrari or renault. Any of these will be great but anything else will be a big disappointment.

Last edited:
Tomorrow will be one of the biggest fiascos in sim racing if it's not the toyota though.

Edit: Or the revival of their old projects. That would create a big impact too. So, a toyota/mclaren/ferrari or renault. Any of these will be great but anything else will be a big disappointment.

I think you would be slightly mad if you didn't think tomorrow might be a fiasco for sim racing anyway...:sneaky:

Will give you 2 guesses for what is coming tomorrow...but you should only need one.:thumbsup:

I think you would be slightly mad if you didn't think tomorrow might be a fiasco for sim racing anyway...:sneaky:

Will give you 2 guesses for what is coming tomorrow...but you should only need one.:thumbsup:
I... uhm... i'm going to be honest. I did not get your message. Was it an insult/diss or a teaser for things to come? I don't care if this post makes me look stupid haha, why would i be mad if tomorrow is not a fiasco anyway? Is this an inside joke in UK? English is not my native language sorry.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.