The "What Are You Working On?" Thread

I... uhm... i'm going to be honest. I did not get your message. Was it an insult/diss or a teaser for things to come? I don't care if this post makes me look stupid haha, why would i be mad if tomorrow is not a fiasco anyway? Is this an inside joke in UK? English is not my native language sorry.

Project Cars 2 will be released tomorrow, by Slightly Mad Studios, that was what the slightly mad was aimed at I guess.

This where I would usually step and and claim 'my mod is bigger than your mod' etc etc, but as we've seen from the previous page, that's not he case :roflmao:

hqIXV3Mh.jpg

00694346bf3629b6e3590b2533dc990c.jpg

:p

I... uhm... i'm going to be honest. I did not get your message. Was it an insult/diss or a teaser for things to come? I don't care if this post makes me look stupid haha, why would i be mad if tomorrow is not a fiasco anyway? Is this an inside joke in UK? English is not my native language sorry.

Its a bit of teaser/ riddle to keep people guessing , all will be revealed soon. I would never post anything insulting. I understand some people do not get English humour and I apologize if you took offence.

wait its not filippo controlling the VS account :confused:
Hi man :)
I was wondering who the VS physics guy was , they told me you , was really surprised as I dont believe I have ever seen any of your work anywhere , what experience if any do you have , Im quite curious now ?

I was wondering who the VS physics guy was , they told me you , was really surprised as I dont believe I have ever seen any of your work anywhere , what experience if any do you have , Im quite curious now ?

He is a troll, just a lot of talk and a badge.

Haven't seen nothing coming out in 2 years.

Why are you interested in his CV? do you need a new physics guy? is there friction in RSS?

Yes Brownninja97 is our physics guy and is a lot easier to work with than the physics guys we have worked with in the past. He is a well respected member of our team and a good team player.

Why are you interested in his CV? do you need a new physics guy? is there friction in RSS?

Yes Brownninja97 is our physics guy and is a lot easier to work with than the physics guys we have worked with in the past. He is a well respected member of our team and a good team player.
Yes the CV will be fine now your offering it out , can I have that in PDF format please :)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 367 15.9%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 255 11.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 246 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 303 13.1%