teaser released

Amazing how different strokes for different folks works.
Cause i think it very good, and as is surpasses many other sims.
Obviously the basic issues for us all is the Aids being on. But seriously, its basically just a demo. The reason its on is to give everyone a chance, from novice to pro's.
Its all business, and if they can even get only a few new people interested by doing it this way, i dont see what the issue is.

Obviously the basic issues for us all is the Aids being on. But seriously, its basically just a demo. The reason its on is to give everyone a chance, from novice to pro's.
Its all business, and if they can even get only a few new people interested by doing it this way, i dont see what the issue is.

That is exactly the point.More people in.SimBin is targeting in another area apart of SIM community.Thats good for them,but if there is no good system to sort the SIM from the others,than we might get trapped on a server with players that has no clue or will to behave as a SIM driver and that means poor standards and a quick way to get booring.That is on public servers.:)

But surely thats why we have leagues etc. Lets face facts, alot of leagues are struggling at this stage for good numbers. So i am all for it if this strategy will bring in even 2 people to each league. Cause in the long run thats good for everyone and should eventually make sim racing stronger for us all.

I just look at it like this.........Even with all the driving aids on it is still more of a simulation than pCARS is. ;-0

After installing Steam F1 2012 Demo my "RaceRoom Racing Experience" crashes after clicking Start ? What now?

I do suspect installing direct x with F1 2012 demo?

EDIT:
Ok, It is ok now, looks like it was a McAfee update/firewall-steam blocking thing!

I have to say I'm really enjoying this teaser, I figure since everyone else has forced aids on it doesn't really matter much, since the cars will feel funny to everyone. I'm not lightning round the circuit yet and have only managed 1:25s so far, but I'm still trying!

I have to say I'm really enjoying this teaser, I figure since everyone else has forced aids on it doesn't really matter much, since the cars will feel funny to everyone. I'm not lightning round the circuit yet and have only managed 1:25s so far, but I'm still trying!

The frustrating thing is that I was kicked out of top 1000 with my 1:25 time. A couple of hours before today I checked I still was in the top 900 and something.

I know I can beat my time with more than 1 sec because always I counter an invalid lap somewhere while having my killer lap J

ps. Could be a shock for some people, but I am using a keyboard …

The frustrating thing is that I was kicked out of top 1000 with my 1:25 time. A couple of hours before today I checked I still was in the top 900 and something.

I know I can beat my time with more than 1 sec because always I counter an invalid lap somewhere while having my killer lap J

ps. Could be a shock for some people, but I am using a keyboard …
Well I'm shocked:)

It's not about TC, ABS or a bit twitchy car. It's just too fast to be real. I like watching real onboard videos and this RRRE is like Fast&Furious. Like Race 07, where you can drive almost full throttle, often without throttle modulation, so you just push, push, push... and it still feels like driving on rails. It's not fun to drive at all. You can drive all curbs like nothing and grip everywhere the same. I was quite impressed when I tried Game Stock Car 2012 demo today.

Was an odd decision to bring out a demo with a high down force car, which is a very different driving experience to touring, gt, etc. It's hard to gauge exactly how nice it feels as i'm a total novice to this type of car. It does feel a bit weird to me, though, but i'm confident it's the assists. Assist always take away a lot of feeling for me.

I still wonder why those helpers were on. On Gamescom the answer was that it suited the audience there better, which I understand. But when you release a teaser to your target group: simracers. I think you want to trigger people with offering the best you have.

Lets wait what the follow up will be and if there is the option to race on real tracks with real cars with real settings or that the focus is now shifting to a new target-group.

If it's just like GTR Evo's Arcade Mode + driving aids I wouldn't worry too much.

Wonder if they will do more competitions with forced aids though - otherwise people who use aids would be in a disadvantage. It makes sense. But of course they should release some more... variety as soon as possible :thumbsup:

• Mikko Lashay

I still wonder why those helpers were on. On Gamescom the answer was that it suited the audience there better, which I understand. But when you release a teaser to your target group: simracers. I think you want to trigger people with offering the best you have.

Lets wait what the follow up will be and if there is the option to race on real tracks with real cars with real settings or that the focus is now shifting to a new target-group.

But you will still try the follow up :p

It is a very good decision if you think about it. Their titles have been labeled as hardcore sims, which they are. They always gave the option of difficulty level with aids etc, which was not equally emphasized. It's a shame to loose audience when they can satisfy both hardcores and non.

Of course, ill try all new games that come out.

But you said it right, they always gave you the option to use driving aids but in this teaser there is no option to choose. You have it if you like it or not.

If it can be disabled like in other titles perfect.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.