TEAM PRESENTATIONS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys the Flatout cars have finally arrived from the "virtual" garage, all sprayed up and ready to roll.

FlatoutClub

4397335954_2f98fbd67c.jpg

4396568475_7bb90ce506.jpg

FlatoutRacing

4397335634_739320e684.jpg

4396568171_428ddb801d.jpg

• Darren Gardner

[Ane]Degan Racing presents our new colour scheme on the Seat Cupra

Vey nice skin i really hope AnE do well this season goodluck to AnE and goodluck to you all i am sure it will be great.

P.s i will be watching every race :)

Really impressive field of cars. Well done to all the skinners, this is going to be the best looking season so far. Have to agree, I could not pick one I like most, they are all brilliant.

lol @ Andreas, gratz at DMSV, classy skins mates, love 'em. So, we're all set and ready to go, personally having a blast racing the AI in an STC only field @ Hockenheim, cannot wait for the skin pack. If I delete the team folders for the skins that came with the Mod (and delete the cars that were not picked), my STC grid should run only the STC liveries once the skinpack is out, right?

After seeing all that yellow in the grid for next seasson, we have done a last minute change at The Black Rebels... I really think it will add more diversity in colours. I hope you like it. :tongue:

tbrperrier.jpg

tbrperrier2.jpg

tbrperrier3.jpg

tbrperrier4.jpg

tbrperrier5.jpg

tbrperrier6.jpg

TBR still looks prime but i like the yellow version so much more. Why that neat rear fender splash is gone?
Sorry but i think that deep green would fit an Aston but for the Vette deserves more aggressive colour. (feeling was badass now its golfclub ;) )
Still its an excellent livery all the way

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back