TEAM PRESENTATIONS

Status
Not open for further replies.
keep 'em coming is what I say, yellow was great this is different but great, too and as one of the broadcast guys I have to agree the grid was turning just a trifle the same with all the yellow-orange rides. Good job guys.

Back in Black?

rpmb.jpg

Great work guys both cara aré great.

@ eckhart: the idea was exactly what you point at, to mame the gris mor exciting, as it clearly was starting to be boring with only Orange and yellow cars. For next seassons we will forcé A and B teams to use diferent colours, so if Flat Out colours (as an example) aré yellow, red and black they will paint one car with yellow as main colour and the other one with black or red as main.

Great work guys both cara aré great.

@ eckhart: the idea was exactly what you point at, to mame the gris mor exciting, as it clearly was starting to be boring with only Orange and yellow cars. For next seassons we will forcé A and B teams to use diferent colours, so if Flat Out colours (as an example) aré yellow, red and black they will paint one car with yellow as main colour and the other one with black or red as main.

Don't agree at all with this one tbh (sry mike), Degen uses the same colours as we had every season so far. But thats no problem then ?
But us using our team cars with the same colours now all of a suden is ??

If these are our teamcolours then we should be alowed to use them on both teams. We don't have different sponsors or anything.

We would prefere nothing better then to have unique cars ourselfs so we stand out (as every teams wants) as this is good puclicity for us. Therefore i find it important to have 4 cars with similar colours so its clear that they are connectect.

Don't start AGAIN penalising teams with 2 cars, both pay the same fee so they obey the same rules.

I agree it would be nice to have many different colours on the grid, but wouldn't it be better to start making up a colour list ? So the skinners know what to expect instead AGAIN making seperate rules for the Teams with A and B.
Or give more time so the teams can change their skin if they see other teams with the same skin layout.

Ok then take your time to change rdone of your cars, I can wait for NeXT weekend .XD

seriously, we already talked about changing the colours from team A to team B some time ago (i could make some cuotes) so I can wait for this sunday if you want to rework one of your cars guys as DHR or DMSv did. it os not a question about going againSt B teams but looking for the best for the series. what you say about AnE is right aswell and I am up for making the colour list for next seasson.

I don't really have time to rework cars I'm afraid. Had I known at the start or even after I had submitted them I would have worked something out with the team, but now is too late for me. If its ok with everyone we would like both cars to stay Yellow. If your not happy with this then let me and Tom know and we will try to work something out asap.

what do you mean by "color list"?

At DMSv we have to follow the paint scheme used on all DMS cars (JTCC, PCCS, Virtual etc) so being told "your color is... pink..." will not be too popular :tongue:

Edit: and I agree that different colors should be used for teams with dubble entries.. Otherwise we would have painted the beemers red as well :)

Imho you guys are overreacting with the "lack of diversity" issue.
Each teams cars are different and each team despite using same colors for some cases have different shades, different paint schemes, secondary color, decals and sponsors.
Last season a few teams were running same cars and in case of the Corvette despite 3 teams running dark paint schemes there was no problem with recognizing each of them.
Seriously i would not worry about it in any way.
PS. I cant wait for the skinpack to be released! I love the skins and the models so much im thinking about doing some video material with it!

what do you mean by "color list"?

At DMSv we have to follow the paint scheme used on all DMS cars (JTCC, PCCS, Virtual etc) so being told "your color is... pink..." will not be too popular :tongue:

I think it is David telling the teams what colours shouldn't be used more than once Eg) Orange with Black and White as that would be too similar to RPM.

If he isn't and then that cant be good :D RPM with purple or pink? The horror :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 559 17.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 379 11.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 341 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 243 7.6%