Team ORSM

I don't know if the straight cut gears in the Hollinger make the level of whine in a real world office. However, due to a several years in pub bands,I know how inefficient cheap mikes and especially low level video recordings can be, ala YouTube.:p

Not having had a ride in the real cars, plus how efficient you blokes are at generating this mod, I suspect that it is indeed more prominent than the engine sounds. I did have a mate in the mid 70’s who was rallying a GTR XU-1 with some kinda beefed up box and it was noisy as hell inside.

I digress… as I prefer a beefy V8 at full noise in car, I replaced the original engine sound files with the VHR NASCAR sim’s external sound files. This improved the sound ratio a great deal, I think I fiddled with some rates in another file to lower the tranny sounds also.
:cool:

okay so with what i have found with the rhez or something like that sound its more realistic as in hearing the pop of changing gears if u deleted everything and just kept the orsm ones that would sound totally different and doesnt really have that realistic sound about it but it is still realistic enough

just my input dont wanna upset anyone :)

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 12 15.2%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 9 11.4%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 9 11.4%
  • Thursday

Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Friday

Votes: 31 39.2%
  • Saturday

Votes: 41 51.9%