TC-65 NSU TT vs Porsche 912 @ Tor Kielce -Thu 9th May 2013

flyertc65.jpg

Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM GTL
Class: TC65 NSU TT ( download ) vs Porsche 912 ( Download )
Track: Tor Kielce Poland 4.3 Km ( Download )

See Main Forum for Official Race Time Clock

Practice start time: GMT 19.00 (20 mins)
Qualification start time: GMT 19.20 (single lap)
Race start time: GMT 19.30 ( 12 laps)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Practice start time: GMT 19.50 (20 mins)
Qualification start time: GMT 20.10 (single lap)
Race start time: GMT 20.20 ( 12 laps)

Note 1: Skins that come with the Mods Only You can pick a number for your skin
Note 2: Race 1 you will use the first car next to your name and for Race 2 the other car
Note 3: We are using the SIMBIN lobby for this event. See here how to switch lobby
Note 4 : We run a Superpole Qually, you get one chance only at a outlap and qually lap. Take it easy on your outlap and get you car in a good position to run you qually lap, leave enough room to allow for the unexpected from the car infront
you don't get another go if you have to take avoiding action..
Note 5: Racing Room must be given to all driversand this works both ways. Divebombing into and across a corner denies people the chance to make the corner correctly just as much as someone obliviously (or deliberately) cutting the nose off of another driver who has achieved the overlap fairly.
The kerbs are not deemed as track, therefore 2 wheels must be within the white lines, on the tarmac, At All Times..

Server password: click here
Racing rules: click here

Entry List:
  1. Rupe Wilson - NSU / Porsche Pc Problem sorry guys
  2. Paul Bennett - Porsche #105 / NSU #163
  3. Hiroshi Awazu - NSU #115 / Porsche #309
  4. Andrew Jarnell - Porsche / NSU
  5. Antonio Tavares - NSU #168 / Porsche #107
  6. Jack smith - Porsche / NSU
  7. Steven Walker - NSU / Porsche
  8. Hans Sneep Porsche #912 / NSU #75
  9. Brian Harlow NSU / Porsche
  10. Sakis Politis Porsche #10 / NSU #71
  11. Rene va Zijp NSU / Porsche
  12. Krzysztof Babij Porsche / NSU
  13. Roland Warmenhoven NSU / Porsche
  14. Marcin Piatkiewicz Porsche / NSU
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
Rules:

This is being held in our Club, using Club Rules, and should be driven in that spirit.

Sign me up please. Hope to make it but thunderstorms moving through this afternoon and tonight and they are not nice for our computers around these here parts.:(

Sorry for not adding car numbers: Porsche # 902, NSU TT # 81

Sakis Politis Hello and welcome to our club :)

I dont know how much you know about GTL, but here is a link to our help and tips section lots of handy stuff in there ... Click ME
We all use XD as a motec device real handy little tool
Just shout if you need a hand..
We run a superpole qually
in a 10 minutes session you are asked to set a time that is 1 out lap and a flying lap and then return to the pits, you get one chance at this only :). Try and leave a gap between the car in front so if the unexpected happens your lap wont be ruined by having to compensate for another driver.. We all made mistakes out there,,,:redface: See you on track later.. :)

If there is a place and if I'll set up everything on time can I join?

Marcin Piatkiewicz Porsche #101 / NSU #109

LOL a bit short notice to get everything sorted, but sure you can. As posted above, Rupe, our club admin has some PC issues and won't be able to help you if needed.
But as long as you can make it onto the server before Qualification starts you'll be fine. Anything you need from then on just shout, and there's always someone willing to help out.

Sakis Politis hello, its a new psu 2 month old, new graphics card 3 months old, new memory 4 month old
just did a upgrade for triple screen...

ive now got it up and running, I took out the memory and just put 1 stick back in and the blue screen went away, im now installing the graphics card and will see if that's ok now...
fingers crossed... I can still use the pc I have a old gtx 460 in the attic so I can go back to my single screen until my card is replaced but ,, it all happens at the wrong time..
as soon as I knew I had a prob I left the server.. 15fps was not fun to drive...from there it all went down hill...

now the important question is did you have a good race ...your times looked real good when I was on the server for a brief spell :)

Good races, with an impressive pace from Sakis on both. "First race against humans"? :confused:
Steven, you were breathing on my neck on 2nd race! Good pressure and good driving! ;)

Bad luck uh Rupe? I hope you can have it all ready and figured out for next race mate.
Btw, good bet on the triple screens. Adds a new dimension to any sim. Took me a couple of days to get used to them - the first days I felt dizzy turning with the cars, but with time one gets used to focusing on main monitor and the rest is peripheral view. Oh, and perhaps you want to take a look in my defviews file - it's modified in the LocalCam=COCKPIT section (that's the view I use).

Attachments

• defviews.txt
    7 KB · Views: 990
A tricky track Kielce is :confused:

Had fun though, managed to qualify in decent positions but rapidly lost my pace :D. Sorry guys for my spin on lap 1 of race 1, that sharp little uphill left got me pretty much every lap. During the race I clipped a bit of the grass on the fast section, hit the barrier and put my NSU on it's roof :roflmao:

Race 2 i did some barrier bashing again :D some more spinning out but hey it's all in good fun.

Another fun session, Thanks all! :thumbsup:

Edit: It wasn't that i was wiping out all the time at the sharp left hilly, It was how much slower i took the turn compared to everyone else.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back