TC-65 Ford Anglias @Circuito Kotarr - Tue 2nd April 2013

flyertc65.jpg

Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM GTL
Class: TC65 - Ford Anglias 997 race & 1200 & TC ( Download )
Track: Circuito Kotarr ( download ) 1.362 km Circuit

See Main Forum for Official Race Time Clock
Practice start time: GMT 19.00 (20 mins)
Qualification start time: GMT 19.20 (single lap)
Race start time: GMT 19.30 (18 laps)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Practice start time: GMT 19.50 (10 mins)
Qualification start time: GMT 20.00 (single lap)
Race start time: GMT 20.10 (18 laps)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Practice start time: GMT 20.25 (5 mins)
Qualification start time: GMT 20.30 (single lap)
Race start time: GMT 20.40 (18 laps)
Note 1: We are having 3 sprint type races so race time might be a little off, but i would like to move on in-between races as soon as we get in the room.. 20 mins practice first Race , 10 mins practice 2nd race, 5 mins practice 3rd race
Note 2: Race 1 Anglias 997 # 20,24,30,31
Race 2- Anglias 1200 #50
Race 3 Anglias TC #43,162
Note 3: only the liveries that come with the mod please.
Note 4: We are using the SIMBIN lobby for this event. See here how to switch lobby
Note 5: We run a superpole qually, you get one chance only at a outlap and qually lap. Take it easy on your outlap and get you car in a good position to run you qually lap, leave enough room to allow for the unexpected from the car infront
you don't get another go if you have to take avoiding action..

Server password: click here
Racing rules: click here

Entry List:
  1. Rupe Wilson
  2. Yves Larose
  3. Rene van Zijp
  4. Tim Ling
  5. Victor Karacharov
  6. Paul Bennett
  7. Jack Smith
  8. Roland Warmenhoven
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
Rules:

This is being held in our Club, using Club Rules, and should be driven in that spirit.

Paul Bennett ok Delelte the mod completely and try reinstalling it..
unpack it and put the GameData file inside the main GTL Folder not the Ford Anglia V 0.95 FULL MOD. you have to go inside this folder...
you can delete the whole folder XX TEMPLATES & GENSTRING XX
this has no use for us to run the mod it is only for skinning and changing the cars so something else has gone wrong.

To install, unpack the rar file to a temporary folder, open up 'GTL_Ford_Anglias' and copy the 'GameData' folder into your main GTL install and click 'Yes' to 'Overwrite?'
All the cars will appear in TC65.

With a bit of look all 3 races should should be finished at the same time as the usual 2 races but no probs if you need to go early.
As its a small track and each race is about 15 mins long as opposed to the normal 20 mins
we will gain about 10 mins and as we have only half the time in practice after race 1
i was hoping we could squeeze in a extra race...
The sooner were ready to race the quicker we can go.... its a bit of a test for the small track races
at 1.362 km to do a 50 km race thats about 37 laps. I dont know about the rest of you but 37 laps can get a bit dare i say it boring...:)

With a bit of look all 3 races should should be finished at the same time as the usual 2 races but no probs if you need to go early.
As its a small track and each race is about 15 mins long as opposed to the normal 20 mins
we will gain about 10 mins and as we have only half the time in practice after race 1
i was hoping we could squeeze in a extra race...
The sooner were ready to race the quicker we can go.... its a bit of a test for the small track races
at 1.362 km to do a 50 km race thats about 37 laps. I dont know about the rest of you but 37 laps can get a bit dare i say it boring...:)

Wish I could but wake up time 05:00 :thumbsdown:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back