TC-65 Ford Anglias @Circuito Kotarr - Tue 2nd April 2013

flyertc65.jpg

Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM GTL
Class: TC65 - Ford Anglias 997 race & 1200 & TC ( Download )
Track: Circuito Kotarr ( download ) 1.362 km Circuit

See Main Forum for Official Race Time Clock
Practice start time: GMT 19.00 (20 mins)
Qualification start time: GMT 19.20 (single lap)
Race start time: GMT 19.30 (18 laps)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Practice start time: GMT 19.50 (10 mins)
Qualification start time: GMT 20.00 (single lap)
Race start time: GMT 20.10 (18 laps)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Practice start time: GMT 20.25 (5 mins)
Qualification start time: GMT 20.30 (single lap)
Race start time: GMT 20.40 (18 laps)
Note 1: We are having 3 sprint type races so race time might be a little off, but i would like to move on in-between races as soon as we get in the room.. 20 mins practice first Race , 10 mins practice 2nd race, 5 mins practice 3rd race
Note 2: Race 1 Anglias 997 # 20,24,30,31
Race 2- Anglias 1200 #50
Race 3 Anglias TC #43,162
Note 3: only the liveries that come with the mod please.
Note 4: We are using the SIMBIN lobby for this event. See here how to switch lobby
Note 5: We run a superpole qually, you get one chance only at a outlap and qually lap. Take it easy on your outlap and get you car in a good position to run you qually lap, leave enough room to allow for the unexpected from the car infront
you don't get another go if you have to take avoiding action..

Server password: click here
Racing rules: click here

Entry List:
  1. Rupe Wilson
  2. Yves Larose
  3. Rene van Zijp
  4. Tim Ling
  5. Victor Karacharov
  6. Paul Bennett
  7. Jack Smith
  8. Roland Warmenhoven
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
Rules:

This is being held in our Club, using Club Rules, and should be driven in that spirit.

I liked the cars, hated the track :( I found the constant switch between brake and gas without a rest period of hard acceleration was causing me pain in my gammy foot :unsure:
I wasn't expecting much from this weeks race, and that's what I got. Now to practice for the league!

Well i found the track real good fun, and with these little beasties it made it real fun.
it was like a little go kart track , but i do understand what you saying Tim.
Each ford anglai had a different feel and needed to be drivien with care and not abused it did take me a couple of goes to get this right as it all came good in the last race managing to keep the gap (even though i had a few moments ) and take a win.
Sorry Jack you left after race 1 after the driving standards of a driver where i question, i have looked at the replay as you were not the only one to mention it. you did return for race 3 so thank you for that.:thumbsup:

As ive said before and will say again though

No report = no review.
Please try and remember the incident reporting guidelines: review, cool off, review again. Only after following the above process, and if you are convinced you still need to report it, should you let the club staff know. Please give as much information as possible during the report (time of incident, drivers involved etc.) Accident reports made within 24 hours of race completion will be ignored

:thumbsup: Racing three of those little beasts around a track like this was pretty hard work! Fun work, but still.. no chance to relax at all.:) And especially for the 2nd and 3rd car, some practice beforehand would have come in handy:D Because now I went offtrack just a few too many times; luckily I was not alone there either:p

I personally had no encounter with sub-par driving standards, but I did hear others' complaints.:unsure:Which is a shame, as these things can cast a pretty big shadow over one's racing night:(

To me it was all good though, despite this not being the kind of car i feel most comfortable in, I had some great fun and some nice fights on track.. Grats to Yves and Rupe for the wins, thanks Yves for sharing your setups. I only used one, but it seemed to stablilize the car quite a lot:thumbsup:

Thanks Rupe for setting up this event, and for your efforts to keep all the balls in the air right now. Thanks all for racing, and CY next time!

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 366 15.9%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 255 11.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 245 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 303 13.2%