AC Tatuus FA01 @ Imola - Tuesday 22nd August 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event

RasmusP

Premium
fabarth_amateurs-png.203547

Join us for a fun evening of open wheeled club racing action and setup basics.

Wait? What is this?
This event is meant to be the step between the normal Club Races and the Friendly Events.
That means an easy to drive car with clear racing affinity and a slightly open setup (tires, brakes, anti-roll-bars and wings).
The goal of this event is to get used to play with the basics of the car setup without getting too technical about it.

Who can join?
All premium members using their full REAL NAME in the forum, servers and teamspeak

can sign up for this event and a maximum of two servers available for this event.
Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge!

Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate as well.

Server and Teamspeak Password: click here (TEAMSPEAK IS MANDATORY)
Teamspeak Installation Guide: click here
(Handy guide to setup teamspeak)
Tracks, Cars, Apps Installation Guide: click here (Handy guide to install non AC content)
Racing Club Rules: click here
Incident Reporting: click here

Server Name:

• RACEDEPARTMENT.COM EU (Tatuus FA01) #2 (server 1 entry list)
  • RACEDEPARTMENT.COM EU (Tatuus FA01) #3 (server 2 entry list) 10 or more drivers required to run a second server
Cars: Tatuus FA01
Track: Imola (4909m) (24)

Fixed Setup:
Default ; Fuel, Tire Pressures, Compound, Brakes, ARBs and Wings adjustable
Driving Assists: Factory: no ABS, no TC (Give me Feedback if you want ABS enabled in the future)
Jump Start: = Drive through penalty
App: Helicorsa 0.6 Download
App: ACRL Fuel 1.2 Download
Assetto Corsa Car Setup Directory

Schedule (EU): Tuesday, 22.08.2017
Practice:
19:00 GMT (30 minutes)*
Qualifying: 19:30 GMT (30 minutes)
Race: 20:00 GMT (30 minutes)

Schedule (Other timezones):
Practice: 15:00 EDT
Qualifying: 15:30 EDT
Race: 16:00 EDT

*Note that daylight savings are active. 19:00 GMT = 20:00 BST = 21:00 CEST.

Entry List
  1. RasmusP
  2. @DJ Ballistic
  3. @Paul Glover
  4. @RainhamIron
  5. @BhZ
  6. @David Antonaya
  7. @Darky86
  8. @stubbsey
  9. @PfzFantaribo
  10. @lunzer33
  11. @BrianUK
  12. Eddy
  13. @Fabrice Bourguignon
  14. @Simon Hodge
  15. @W.Fox
  16. @ionONE1
  17. @GuilleRT
  18. @JoelK
  19. @skipajz
  20. @PsychOXRat
  21. @Dragos Haba
  22. Free Slot
  23. Free Slot
  24. Free Slot
UTP #71 RP

Reserves:
  1. -

Last edited:

RasmusP

Premium
Been as its Imola im in plz.

In please Sir

Me too pls.
I think that despite the incidents, on balance I liked the 20 + 2x20 format ;)
To describe my 2x20 event: it was the worst, but the most fun race I've ever took part in :roflmao::)

Sign me up pls :)

I'm back and i'm in ;)

please sign me up

Mugello reminded me how much I used to enjoy MP simracing years ago. Need to practice and get back to this business more often.

Signing you all up now! :)

BhZ

Simdriver for Singularity Racing
I'm currently training in my server with my brother. The server is called "Black Server" and the pw is "F2", feel free to join.

Count me in please.

I also liked the 2 x 20 format, mostly on account of all the crashes being behind me instead of in front for the second race. I was on for a podium 'til the back went faster than the front on the last lap!

I'll be aiming to try and let the overtakes work themselves out, instead of trying to make them, during this race.

RasmusP

Premium
Count me in please.

I also liked the 2 x 20 format, mostly on account of all the crashes being behind me instead of in front for the second race. I was on for a podium 'til the back went faster than the front on the last lap!

I'll be aiming to try and let the overtakes work themselves out, instead of trying to make them, during this race.
Adding you now! :)

BhZ

Simdriver for Singularity Racing
So i've tested a little and i tried something different and it seems to work. We all noticed how we could set a very high front wing but the higher the value, the less we could reduce the front arb. Now, we also know that aero only works at medium-high speed, which means that in slow turns it's not going to help (while ARB does help) . Imola has 3 chicanes, one very slow, the other 2 faster, and at least 3-4 corners where mechanical grip seems to be more important than aero.
Do you see where i'm going with this?
I'm not going to give you the values that i'm using at the moment because i would take away from you guys the possibility to test and understand how things work.
My advice is to start from the rear wing, decide a value and change front wing and front arb accordingly.

RasmusP

Premium
Server is Up and Running!

RACEDEPARTMENT.COM EU Tatuus FA01 #2

Make sure to bring your coat as we got 3 degrees lower ambient. The mediums could last longer than one lap! :p

Last edited:

How much money have you spend on your current simracing hardware

• €0-150

Votes: 80 19.1%
  • €151-500

Votes: 117 27.9%
  • €501-1000

Votes: 69 16.5%
  • €1001-1500

Votes: 36 8.6%
  • €1501-3000

Votes: 41 9.8%