Tacito Nunes banned due to cheating

I am cheating in FSR as well but dont tell anyone this because i will loose all my victories and all my podium places and all the glamour and respect i earned from morand huis and everyone in my fsr career................

NO CHRIS ! My wonderful world collapses now !

AEeDTuj.gif

Coming back from my holidays, i just read this topic. It's a good and sad news : the FSR league can catch every "cheaters" and prove it by the LOG given by the FSR manager ( the way that FSR allowed tacito to race to have the log from him was the best choice and really pro. )
the sad thing is there is still on earth some guys who cheats for some reasons ( lack of skill or want to be considered as "hero" by the other guys who like him ). There is no place in FSR and in general in Simracing for them. Thanks for FSR to give to us a real and clean championship with a really small chance of cheating, this is surely the most clean league with high level drivers in rfactor i have driven.
The fact that he is brazilian is a non sense, we are just humain ( or E.T :alien: ) living on earth. We can make mistakes during our life even if you are Brazilian as well as French, German or American etc. I drove against some brazilian guy in iracing and they were really fast.
Long life for the brazilian simracing and sure the guys here can see the difference between a structure and a "stray" brazilian simdriver.

thought we were already past this lets concentarte on hungary for goodness sake :rolleyes:
If they want to discuss this, let them. As we've seen your desperate attempts of silencing the thread have rendered useless, so let people talk if they want please.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back