Tacito Nunes banned due to cheating

Actually, he isn't...

He said he joined iRacing. If he is the same kind of driver that he says he is, and can actually compete timewise with the likes of Samuel Libeert, he should qualify for iRacing WCS really quick... But if he doesn't make to the WCS, well...

Btw: IMHO, FSR has way more credibility than one single driver.

I meant that he is fooling his friends, saying things that are not true (altering dlls, interpretations of rules, etc).

First of all, congrats to the FSR's organization that has some anticheater made by yourself!! This is awesome.

A lot of people in Brasil believes that tacito made something wrong, including me. But it is just a feeling got by watch youtube video comparing 3 drivers's hotlaps.

Also, Tacito's behavior is strange when he doesn't pronunciation here, in official forum, his side of the facts. Is he allowed to right here?

Well, he told on facebook community that he tried to talk to the FSR's admins but had no success. He also told the comparison is invalid because the championship is parc ferme, and the two pro-guys has setup to to face longer race than tacito, so tacito builded a setup that works quite fast but will destroy his tires really quickly. Looking from outside, it makes some sense for me. It may be the reason of such different line worked fine for him.

Ok, I agree that the movie still shows some really strange acceleration based on that both other drivers are really top's simraces.

I really understand some reason to FSR do not show us what exactly he has done wrong, but other way it could be unfair. I think you guys dont need to show HOW you find a cheater, but show some more information about WHAT he has done wrong. It could be really good for all the community in my opinion.

Just to be clear, I'm not contesting FSR's rules. Actually, I heard good things about you. But I really believe some more information could be really appreciated by all the community.

I meant that he is fooling his friends, saying things that are not true (altering dlls, interpretations of rules, etc).

Yes, I understood. The "actually, he isn't" is because he is not fooling anyone.

I really understand some reason to FSR do not show us what exactly he has done wrong, but other way it could be unfair. I think you guys dont need to show HOW you find a cheater, but show some more information about WHAT he has done wrong. It could be really good for all the community in my opinion.

Just to be clear, I'm not contesting FSR's rules. Actually, I heard good things about you. But I really believe some more information could be really appreciated by all the community.

And I have to agree with that suggestion. I never raced on FSR, and only will race once rFactor 2 comes to the scene, but I believe this would benefit the entire community.

Just release a statement "Driver John Doe banned for using cheat qwerty". Of course the penalized driver would deny the fact the same way, however the disclosure of the cheat used would be a little more transparent for the league.

Yes, I understood. The "actually, he isn't" is because he is not fooling anyone.

And I have to agree with that suggestion. I never raced on FSR, and only will race once rFactor 2 comes to the scene, but I believe this would benefit the entire community.

Just release a statement "Driver John Doe banned for using cheat qwerty". Of course the penalized driver would deny the fact the same way, however the disclosure of the cheat used would be a little more transparent for the league.

50849-Grumpy-Cat-GOOD-and-NO-memes-flSp.jpeg

...2) If he wants, I'm at disposal to let him have a free legal assistance here in italy. That would allow the club to show evidences privately to a lawyer who, by swearing a declaration, would confirm or deny the process.

More than this, would mean to ask the club to suicide for the joy of a cheater.

What about this way? However, my opinion is that FSR don't need to be more transparent; the situation is well explained in these pages, and admins already replied to all questions.

Also, Tacito's behavior is strange when he doesn't pronunciation here, in official forum, his side of the facts. Is he allowed to right here?

Yes he is.

Well, he told on facebook community that he tried to talk to the FSR's admins but had no success. He also told the comparison is invalid because the championship is parc ferme, and the two pro-guys has setup to to face longer race than tacito, so tacito builded a setup that works quite fast but will destroy his tires really quickly. Looking from outside, it makes some sense for me. It may be the reason of such different line worked fine for him.

Huis and Libeert's laps are taken from Q2 as they were very close to his laptime, however the setups used in Q2 are basically the same as in Q1, basically the differences are the radiator size and brake duct size, which adds a drag penalty. However that's not really important, what matters is that he is overdriving in a lot of corners, braking really late and missing apexes, and still he had much (MUCH) better corner exit speed than Huis and Libeert using almost perfect racing lines.

Can I ask why do you need to know how was Tacito cheating and how is this a good thing for the community? Johannes first post gives enough info :

...Tacito Nunes, making his first race of the season, was running forbidden performance-altering software during the race.

If he increased tire grip, or aero grip, or reduced drag, or if it was a ram cheat or not, that's something pretty pointless for the community, in my opinion.

As someone pointed out, some club members (and other people) were already sure that he was cheating, just watching him driving on the server some days before the race. Everybody who was watching thought the same, because it was quite obvious. When you are doing fast sectors and laps, again and again, doing big mistakes and awful lines, it becomes really obvious. And the FSR Manager just confirmed what we were expecting since the first minute...

This is nice with FSR, even if you are banned admins still take around 60 minutes time to talk on forum why u got banned and go into discussion. Dont get me wrong i mean that its pure quality that even banned cheating <mod edit: not needed!> like that guy can have their questions answered. GJ fsr admins! except for Eny ofc.

so tacito builded a setup that works quite fast but will destroy his tires really quickly. Looking from outside, it makes some sense for me. It may be the reason of such different line worked fine for him.

Really? Tire wear? man everybody had high degradation and even you make changes to have less degradation you still have the same... everyone will say the same as I do...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back