Stock Car Extreme bug report thread (READ THE OPENING POST)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Renato Simioni

Reiza Studios
OK let´s try this again - PLEASE READ THE OPENING POST BEFORE POSTING. Posts that don´t observe the requirements may be moved / removed.

Please concentrate your bug reports for v1.27 on this thread.

Make sure to check the release notes on the release thread before posting.

If you may please elect to adapt the following report form below:

Track & Layout Used:
Car Used:
Applicable Settings:
Report:
Steps to reproduce:

Ex:

Track & Layout Used: Montreal 88
Car Used: Formula V12
Applicable Settings: n/a
Report: After losing front wing the car gets airborn above around 100mph.
Steps to reproduce: Crash and lose front wing, drive fast ;)

For any difficulties related to installing, running or setting up the game which are not necessarily bugs in the software, please refer to our GUIDES . If you need further assistance use the v1.27 release thread .

Please allow time for us to test, verify and rectify the issues. We might not reply to you right away but rest assured if you posted here, we will have read it.

Please avoid posting new threads for bug reports, it´s the easiest way to make sure your report gets lost in the shuffle.

Hi after using estoril historic i cant get any other track or mod to load it just loads the last estoril and the touring cars... i even removed estoril from the locations folder but now it just crashes when i try to load another track ... any ideas
PS
ive just also noticed its changed my profile and the last session i did at estoril is all thats showing in my career
i tried to do a sync but it says unable something to do with datefile

Last edited:

sorry i didnt see that i had to report it like this

Track & Layout Used
: estoril
Car Used: touring car focus
Applicable Settings:
Report: after using the above whatever track or car i select i just get the focus at estoril
Steps to reproduce:none it does it all the time
im using the latest version
see the post above

Don't know if this is anything new to you guy's but:

Track & Layout Used
: Cascavel
Car Used: SuperV8
Report: Armco has no collision tag to it.
Steps to reproduce: Race at Cascavel in the SuperV8 and it should be somewhere around the 3rd to 4th corner.

wmzqscoi.jpg

Sorry guys need some help, after a short break i have updated to 1.38 i now have trouble loading the Super V8 mod which freezes and comes up with as it is spelt (Error loading global material EXTERIOT_MIRRORS) any help would be appreciated thanks.

Track & Layout Used: Curitiba Outer Circuit
Car Used: Stock Car v8 2014
Applicable Settings:
Report: Safety Car (AI) used on Rolling Start or yellow flag safety car, when returning to the pits, has almost 100% of chances on hitting the tire wall before the pits (pit lane entry, left side). And stay stopped almost inside the pit lane entry. And if you need to use it again, YF for example, it doesnt enter the track, causing a huge bug that starts giving black flag (DQ) to everybody.

You can see it on this video (1:10:22)

Track & Layout Used: Curitiba Outer Circuit
Car Used: Stock Car v8 2014
Applicable Settings:
Report: Safety Car (AI) used on Rolling Start or yellow flag safety car, when returning to the pits, has almost 100% of chances on hitting the tire wall before the pits (pit lane entry, left side). And stay stopped almost inside the pit lane entry. And if you need to use it again, YF for example, it doesnt enter the track, causing a huge bug that starts giving black flag (DQ) to everybody.

You can see it on this video (1:10:22)

This has now been fixed.

Superv8's (V1.49)
While doing a race I entered the pits to change tyres, I selected hard tyres from softs but nothing happened. They didn't even change any tyres at all. Went through a full race without changing tyres (45 & 90 laps). Also tried another race changing from soft tyres to soft tyres but still no changing of any of the tyres. Reiza can you look at this it's definitely another bug.

Since 3-4 months I cannot load replays. Everytime I try, the game just stops responding and freezes. Nothing happens even after minutes. It doesn't seem to be related to any specific car/track combinations either. Just happens across the board.

I've tried validating the game files on steam and reinstalling without success.

Edit: I'm on V1.38 by the way.

Track & Layout Used: A few modded tracks
Car Used: any
Applicable Settings: n/a
Report: track textures don't appear until i'm very close to them
Steps to reproduce: any car at barber

Attachments

• GRAB_003.JPG
    GRAB_003.JPG
    220.2 KB · Views: 211
Track & Layout Used: Tracks by (Reiza) and some modded tracks by Patrick Giranthon
Car Used: Superv8
Applicable Settings: V1.50beta
Report: HUD MFD keeps popping up randomly as does HUD LCD, Anti roll bars (R) forward, backward, Anti roll bars (F) forward, backward also pop up randomly during race. Pit limiter engages randomly during race. The main problem is can not change tyres during a race. Also when I tried to restart race game froze. Had to reset computer.
Steps to reproduce: Easy just do a race with Superv8's at any track.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back