Stock Car Extreme bug report thread (READ THE OPENING POST)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Renato Simioni

Reiza Studios
OK let´s try this again - PLEASE READ THE OPENING POST BEFORE POSTING. Posts that don´t observe the requirements may be moved / removed.

Please concentrate your bug reports for v1.27 on this thread.

Make sure to check the release notes on the release thread before posting.

If you may please elect to adapt the following report form below:

Track & Layout Used:
Car Used:
Applicable Settings:
Report:
Steps to reproduce:

Ex:

Track & Layout Used: Montreal 88
Car Used: Formula V12
Applicable Settings: n/a
Report: After losing front wing the car gets airborn above around 100mph.
Steps to reproduce: Crash and lose front wing, drive fast ;)

For any difficulties related to installing, running or setting up the game which are not necessarily bugs in the software, please refer to our GUIDES . If you need further assistance use the v1.27 release thread .

Please allow time for us to test, verify and rectify the issues. We might not reply to you right away but rest assured if you posted here, we will have read it.

Please avoid posting new threads for bug reports, it´s the easiest way to make sure your report gets lost in the shuffle.

After update via GSC Sync game not start and I get this error:
Vk25zoc.png

I have Windows 10 Pro 64bit

[SOLVED]
Removed some files from "Shared" folder.

Last edited:
hi!
few days ago, the game is working fine.
because now, when i try to starting, i get error message like that:
"Crash File [C:\Users\xxxxxx\Appdata\local\Temp\gs5\crashdumps\GSC.xxx.dmp] is created! "

i can't change my apps or any other thing in my machine, the log file with "-trace=5" launch option i get this trace.txt (in the attachment)

what happened since last start with the game? i try the game cache integrity check in steam, but it seems all ok

Attachments

• trace.txt
    10.8 KB · Views: 239
ive paid and entered my code but cant gat past the part where you enter players name i click ok but nothing happens. i deleted everthing and redownloaded and reinstalled but still the same any ideas please anyone ??

hi!
few days ago, the game is working fine.
because now, when i try to starting, i get error message like that:
"Crash File [C:\Users\xxxxxx\Appdata\local\Temp\gs5\crashdumps\GSC.xxx.dmp] is created! "

i can't change my apps or any other thing in my machine, the log file with "-trace=5" launch option i get this trace.txt (in the attachment)

what happened since last start with the game? i try the game cache integrity check in steam, but it seems all ok

i don't remember then, but i install the freetrack 2.2 software between i use the sofware few days difference,
after uninstall freetrack 2.2, the game start as normal.

anyone use freetrack with this game?

GSCE v1.35
Problem with loading replay
Track & Layout Used: n/a
Car Used: n/a
Report: On my installation trying to load a recorded replay crashes the game. The game simply freezes once I select the replay and click on the arrow on the bottom right hand corner, it does not even switch to the track loading screen. In task manager the process GSC.exe continues to run with 13% CPU load and about 200 Mb of memory. This freezing occurs consistently.
Steps to reproduce: Go into replay mode, select a replay from the list, click on the arrow on the bottom right hand corner to load the replay. The screen freezes at that point.

Have the exact same problem and can't find a solution. I'm running Windows 8.1 Pro.

Car Used:n/a
Report:

Hi, I´m using Windows 10x64 on an X99 platform with a nvidia 980GTX SLI (Surround Mode; Triple Screen). The game (v1.38) works perfectly when using windowed mode(With Multiview). Things start to go haywire when I use fullscreen, independently of resolution.

The game starts, but it does not register any Inputs in the menu, I have to do CTRL+ALT+DEL and start the task manager, then have to switch back to the game preferably one or two times to go on. This replicates itself menu after menu. So I´m guessing it is some problem with nvidia Surround and fullscreenmode. I´m using the current nvidia driver´s

I tried deleting the *d3d9*.dll ; deleted all files except coreshader.mas in the usrdata directory, I run the game as Administrator, does not make a difference.
Steps to reproduce: n/a

PS: I also bought a lvl 5 Perk in your bonanza and wrote a mail to support@reizastudios.com and sales@reizatstudios.com to receive the beta code for steam, but had no reply. Please get back to me

Last edited:
Car Used:n/a
Report:

Hi, I´m using Windows 10x64 on an X99 platform with a nvidia 980GTX SLI (Surround Mode; Triple Screen). The game (v1.38) works perfectly when using windowed mode(With Multiview). Things start to go haywire when I use fullscreen, independently of resolution.

The game starts, but it does not register any Inputs in the menu, I have to do CTRL+ALT+DEL and start the task manager, then have to switch back to the game preferably one or two times to go on. This replicates itself menu after menu. So I´m guessing it is some problem with nvidia Surround and fullscreenmode. I´m using the current nvidia driver´s

I tried deleting the *d3d9*.dll ; deleted all files except coreshader.mas in the usrdata directory, I run the game as Administrator, does not make a difference.
Steps to reproduce: n/a

PS: I also bought a lvl 5 Perk in your bonanza and wrote a mail to support@reizastudios.com and sales@reizatstudios.com to receive the beta code for steam, but had no reply. Please get back to me
Hi, I believe I have already replied to your email - sorry it took a little while. I'll register your issue with surround.

Hi, I believe I have already replied to your email - sorry it took a little while. I'll register your issue with surround.

Yes, thank you! Got it today. So I installed Win7x64 from scratch and the v1.48 beta (had no time to try v1.38 yet) works with surround in fullscreen, which it didn´t with Win10x64. So the issue seems related to Win10x64.

PS: First time I drove your game, was during the SimExpo in Germany this year on the stand of Mr Heusinkveld. Got hooked immediately. Great Job!

Possible Bug Report
Any track
Formula Classsic (but anyway I believe it is NOT track car specific)
Every session (as far as I can tell)

I think this was already reported for Clubsport wheel but this is also with Logitech G27.
When I leave the garage, My G27 steering is very heavy. I have to press 'reset FFB' button for settings to kick in. Tried it on FFB levels of 100%, 90% and 65% and same happens.

Reporting it here since it's the corret thread.
Montreal has a problem with the safety car, it gets stuck in the pits so if you have a full course yellow the race is over be it online or offline. Also please reduce the amount of Cockpit Extreme ads in the main straight, it hurts the eyes, thanks in advance :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 407 16.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 279 11.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 273 11.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 191 7.7%